• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

At least we’ll have our blue ribbon heifer to keep us level-headed

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
5B35542E-B759-4745-A617-A9D8241C8C8A.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Joe acting like they just made the holiday. Its been on the same day since the 1800s. He is such an entitled bitch. Joe fails to plan accordingly and blames a holiday. Since everyday is a day off for joe. The government should have sent him a memo reminding him that it was a holiday. It not like he doesnt have the next day off to run that errand.

Well Joseph, when you actually WORK for a living you become aware of what day it is and if it's a holiday. For someone who purports to hold respect for the office of presidency, I like that he calls it an undeserved holiday.
But it was okay when Trump was President….okay Joe!
Apparently Joe, who's lived in the United States for over sixty years, doesn't know that Presidents' Day is basically Washington and Lincoln's birthdays crammed into one convenient Monday off, which has been the case for many years now. How he could possibly be unaware of that is a real mystery.

But, even funnier, the floppy-titted buffoon apparently thinks it's "President's Day", as in a day to honor the current president. To be unaware of the existence of Presidents' Day is imbecilic beyond belief, but to believe that Joe Biden created it as a holiday for himself takes it to a whole new level of idiocy. I mean, he has to be kidding, right?

Rascal

LOL what is he, literally retarded? President's Day is not new, Joe fucking Biden didn't create it to fuck with slovenly sloppy-titted faggots like Joe. Jesus, this fat piece of shit just can't die fast enough.

Oh so, so SPEECH, makes you a Biden hater? Nice twist of LOGIC. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You MILLENIALS keep trying and utterly failing to troll me. Consider yourself owned. Now go back to stalking me from obscurity. :ROFLMAO: