Ashli Babbitt's (alleged) murderer has been named

G

Imagine shooting an uppity woman, a potential armed attacker, and a traitor all at once and not only does half the country wants your fucking head for it but it's the same ones who want to repel women's rights, love stand your ground laws, and want traitors hanged on the white house lawn. This guy must be so confused.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I'm sure if this was BLM storming the capital to stop Trump from being put in there, and a white guy shot an unarmed black girl, everyone would be very calm and rational.
The flipside of the Babbit shooting is Rittenhouse shooting the BLM rioters in Kenosha. Leftists want that young man's life destroyed for killing a pedophile in self defense. Leftists only hate pedophiles if they wear a clerical collar.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
I'm sure if this was BLM storming the capital to stop Trump from being put in there, and a white guy shot an unarmed black girl, everyone would be very calm and rational.
I mean this place would be all for it. Nigger nigs and gets shot, this place loves it. White girl acts like a nigger and gets shot, this place hates it. I was hoping we'd see a full on bloodbath to be honest witcha. If only Joe had actually gone.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Hope he got a medal. I guess dumb-dumb thought a Secret Service guy with his sidearm out wouldn't dare shoot an empowered freedom fighter like herself while she busted through a window into the building where the sitting VP was working.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
I believe the whole thing was STAGED. :joecumia I think we've discussed the Wooz News video before but here it is again (couldn't find it on RUMBLE :joecumia this time but luckily it was still on bitchute):

https://www.bitchute.com/video/muFA36B5h8f1/

I didn't really give a shit one way or another and pretty much accepted the OFFICIAL STORY :joecumia before seeing this video but I lean towards staged crisis actor faggotry now. Brothermen should watch the video and keep an open mind. Ignore the smug-voiced narration (he's no Porsalin) and spread this video around to your PATRIOT. :joecumia friends and family.

TokenX

I'm just this guy you know?
I believe the whole thing was STAGED. :joecumia I think we've discussed the Wooz News video before but here it is again (couldn't find it on RUMBLE :joecumia this time but luckily it was still on bitchute):

https://www.bitchute.com/video/muFA36B5h8f1/

I didn't really give a shit one way or another and pretty much accepted the OFFICIAL STORY :joecumia before seeing this video but I lean towards staged crisis actor faggotry now. Brothermen should watch the video and keep an open mind. Ignore the smug-voiced narration (he's no Porsalin) and spread this video around to your PATRIOT. :joecumia friends and family.
There was like five SWAT guys standing right beside her haha.

Snake

Given the NY DA just walked away from going after Trump, I thought this too.

The whole "stop the steal" was definitely a dogwhistle for exactly what happened.