As if we don't do enough for these Feather Nigs

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
If anyone has any free time you should check out this documentary called the Whites of West Virginia. It's about this white trash family who figured out to to work the disability system perfectly. The old man of this family figured out how to get like 9 of the family members on disability. they make pretty decent money from what I remember.

If anyone has any free time you should check out this documentary called the Whites of West Virginia. It's about this white trash family who figured out to to work the disability system perfectly. The old man of this family figured out how to get like 9 of the family members on disability. they make pretty decent money from what I remember.
Yeah I've seen it. They all sell prescription drugs too

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
They love their benefits. I lived with one in a halfway house and I actually got so jealous of her shopping trips that my therapist had to counsel me on it and let me know she got a huge check for having 5 kids.

G

they dont pay taxes here...i knew a guy dating some Ojibwe whore and he would get cars in her name and pay $3K less just cuz of her status card.

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon? Have you ever gotten drunk 15 days in a row and fell asleep on a bench?
I guess I AM part native American. 15 days is Bush League though. It actually made me laugh watching that thing about the pine ridge Rez and how those people could Not hold their booze. They switched from beer to watered down liquor and they'd pass out all over the place. Being Irish, my estimation of them as drunks fucking plummeted.

Edit: though now I'm on day four of an old school no sugar, no getting shithoused every night diet

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I once worked in a city that lets say “urban” for its majority and I used to overhear all the scams they or people they knew / related to had been pulling on the government for decades. Every in and out they knew how to fix in their favor. Multiple kids but even if they live with one of the dads have his address be different from the house, some even were working full time jobs and figured out how to get welfare / unemployment / free school lunch for kids / etc.

Funniest part? Every one of them hated America and said it’s racist country yet we’re all scamming the American government benefits system. What a country!

I once worked in a city that lets say “urban” for its majority and I used to overhear all the scams they or people they knew / related to had been pulling on the government for decades. Every in and out they knew how to fix in their favor. Multiple kids but even if they live with one of the dads have his address be different from the house, some even were working full time jobs and figured out how to get welfare / unemployment / free school lunch for kids / etc.

Funniest part? Every one of them hated America and said it’s racist country yet we’re all scamming the American government benefits system. What a Nigger!