As for why people care about what I say, scoreboard.

G

Ad Hominem/Misogynist Pat is having an epic sperg out right now.

490CCAB7-A037-42A7-91E2-C83CF9561B87.jpeg

G

The FUCK? Is this really the leftist position on the Wi Spa incident, which was captured on camera and the employees literally defended the man who walked into the women's spa and pulled out his cock?? Were all those people actors?? God I hate these fucking cognitively dissonant faggots.

1626580778819.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Not an exaggeration that his # of followers is his biggest accomplishment in life. The producer of my local afternoon drive radio show has more followers than him. He's more proud of being less famous than a knockoff Sam Roberts than he is of being the father of a Annabelle.

Horrible person, fat man, bad guy: Patrick Sean Tomlinson

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Not an exaggeration that his # of followers is his biggest accomplishment in life. The producer of my local afternoon drive radio show has more followers than him. He's more proud of being less famous than a knockoff Sam Roberts than he is of being the father of a Annabelle.

Horrible person, fat man, bad guy: Patrick Sean Tomlinson
It would mean a lot more if he actually got big interaction numbers. Its all posturing because most of the time he cant even a thousand people to acknowledge he exists.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
It would mean a lot more if he actually got big interaction numbers. Its all posturing because most of the time he cant even a thousand people to acknowledge he exists.
There was far more public backlash for Paul Weimer's PERMANENT SUSPENSION than for Pat's despite the huge difference in # of followers.

Says everything about how our special boy is viewed.

Last edited: