• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

As an x, this is my opinion...

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
I remember posting a photo of a black man reading a book and mocking how they praise blacks for doing human things. They banned me pretty quick.

Attachments

• B7E54049-1180-4585-8D63-E9A1149DB5AF.png
    B7E54049-1180-4585-8D63-E9A1149DB5AF.png
    243.6 KB · Views: 26

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Before i deleted my reddit i got into an argument with a troon, and kept informing said troon that he isn't nor will he ever be a woman. Some middle aged woman redditor barged into the argument and started doing some mental gymnastics to try and convince me (and probably herself) that troons were in fact real women. Eventually the woman resorted to dropping the "actually sweety, i have a doctorate in medical blah blah.. every medical professional knows transwomen ARE women etc.."

I started calling her out for pretending to be a medical profession to make a tranny feel better and she ran away from the argument.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
A dot nigger from the O&A sub banned me - not for all the other egregiously distasteful shit I said - for making fun of Indians. The straw that broke the curry muncher's back was posting a pic of Madonna wearing Indian clothes and it was titled something like "Poppadom Preach, I need curry quick".

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
A dot nigger from the O&A sub banned me - not for all the other egregiously distasteful shit I said - for making fun of Indians. The straw that broke the curry muncher's back was posting a pic of Madonna wearing Indian clothes and it was titled something like "Poppadom Preach, I need curry quick".

I didn't know there were any curry munchers as mods on the old sub. That's hilarious though.