Artie Lange still breathing

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
No. Norm used Artie's bookie for some time and one time with Artie working as the middleman, Norm won 120k (more or less) and Artie never delivered the money- timeline got fucked up.
Did Norm ever explicitly state that? I thought he just stopped fucking with him because of Artie’s other issues.

EraGodless

Did Norm ever explicitly state that? I thought he just stopped fucking with him because of Artie’s other issues.
Artie kind of implied it in his second book but he didn't mention Norm. It explains why their friendship cooled off and I think he was in studio for like one or two of Norm's appearances, but it was kind of awkward. Norm's the kind a guy I'd imagine who would be pretty loyal (I'm his own odd way), but if you fucked him over or he felt you fucked him over, he's done with you.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Artie kind of implied it in his second book but he didn't mention Norm. It explains why their friendship cooled off and I think he was in studio for like one or two of Norm's appearances, but it was kind of awkward. Norm's the kind a guy I'd imagine who would be pretty loyal (I'm his own odd way), but if you fucked him over or he felt you fucked him over, he's done with you.
Is that in Crash and Burn? I might have to reread that one then.