• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange lookin' nonce got caught

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.

Silly bugger.

If you ever feel like shit, just watch any one of these TCAP-lite videos, and you'll be thankful you don't live in England.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
I know kid touching is wrong and all but I'd loved to see the pedophile give those faggots a so-what attitude and drive away honking.

they're all faggots, trying to steal chris hansen's bit, a lot of them also don't know what to actually say so they end up repeating the same shit and even the future child molesters look frustrated, poor fellas
The one I saw he started to humiliate the nonce by saying he was a dentist and could tell if someone was lying of they opened their mouths and make some sort of noise so asked him to do it. Just to get kicks from it all. I don't mind the ones who are pretty professional and calm about it all. They are actually doing it for the right reasons.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
The one I saw he started to humiliate the nonce by saying he was a dentist and could tell if someone was lying of they opened their mouths and make some sort of noise so asked him to do it. Just to get kicks from it all. I don't mind the ones who are pretty professional and calm about it all. They are actually doing it for the right reasons.
i'm generalizing but what made tcap great was chris playing along with the predator's lies, not giving away who or why he's there, and the entertainment came from seeing those retards trying their hardest to come up with "plausible" stories.
just chapping a mongo's door and threatening to get the police is boring and not pfg.
i need my child predator stories to be more entertaining and funny

G

Agreed with everyone in this thread. 3 fucking hours of "OI M8 U GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT MOLESTATION?". Fucking boring. Yet I can watch the same 2 minute Chris Hansen segment on repeat for hours and still never get enough. Cawd!