• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Is Back

Forum Clout
1635393946850.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I'm gonna be a complete faggot and say I'm very happy that artie is sober for real this time (he's in drug court and they do not fuck around) and am very excited to see him back. I know he's been living with his mom throughout covid and I hope she sleeps a bit easier at night knowing her son finally seems to be doing the right thing and getting his shit together.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
It’s because of Artie’s association with Nana Cumia that I stumbled upon the OG sub and my life hasn’t been the same since.

Thanks Artie, take care brush yur hair.
damn that's late in the game. I stopped caring about OnA in at least 2009 and then one night on /tv/ there's a thread about the count being arrested for domestic abuse, so december 2015. Once I found the sub it was the first time I ever made a leddit account but man did I go hard. Something about brothermen... pound for pound funniest fucking group I've ever posted with