Are you mentally ready for the collapse of the American empire? For food and fuel shortages?

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
The insurmountable debt burden combined with de-dollarization in global trade and the rise of BRICS+ are going to send the US into a decade long depression with unseen levels of poverty and violence.

When food exporters start closing their borders widespread (as is happening now with India) the lawless purge starts in earnest. People were hoarding and acting like violent retards over perceived shortages of toilet paper. When it’s real shortages of basic foodstuff, it’s going to be wild.

We haven’t got enough civilised and educated white people to work together anymore, either. We have violent imported illiterate immigrants and niggers.

The open question being, are you prepared for the nightmare to come? I’m not a prepper and don’t have provisions but I’m mentally prepared to beg Christ for mercy for what comes next and accept whatever happens in this world.

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
CHH Crew is ready frfr no cap
hellholerpgs.png

Speaking from someone born in a post peak country it's a slow decline from the top. Cultural and historical ties will keep you relevant for all our lifetime but in 200 years? China and India will rule the world

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
You guys had a good run, we had some fun, but only God's kingdom lasts forever.

It’s not so much about losing dominion. It’s realising how fucking unpleasant it’s going to become for the average person. It’s going to ratchet up slowly and just becoming poorer without recovery, then it’s going to become outright nightmare time.

It is what it is.

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
So you're a Doomsday Prepper now? Boy you really can be talked into any fringe right-wing movement.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
i’ve been waiting for years for an event that would incontrovertibly justify suicide, so yes. if i can’t be rich within a short timeframe then life is too gay to struggle through as it is

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
i’ve been waiting for years for an event that would incontrovertibly justify suicide, so yes. if i can’t be rich within a short timeframe then life is too gay to struggle through as it is

I might be wrong but as I understand it currently suicide allows for no repentance of the sin committed and therefore is an unpardonable sin.

If it wasn’t for that, I’d just Cobain myself than face the inevitable future.

So have you ordered the $399 bucket of emergency slop from patriotfoodrations.com yet?

You are incapable of reading, I’m not a prepper and don’t mean prepared in that sense, I mean prepared mentally to accept the future.