• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are you all ready for the barrage of Cow posts in the coming days?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
He’s never going back and he’ll never get a stateside cruise job because of his retarded sense of entitlement. Joseph, it’s back to TGIFridays and the Moose Lodge, you BLEW IT!
F7CF5950-A10A-430B-B581-00B756DFA2D7.jpeg

As usual, Joe will frame his Big Seafaring Adventure as a massive personal triumph and a character-building victory, but in reality he's going to come home even worse off than he was when he left. He'll return home and immediately start "rewarding" himself by gorging on slop, buying stupid garbage, and blowing money on poker games, but then reality will rear its ugly head, and Joe will be staring down the barrel of huge dentist bills, past due cell charges, and who the hell knows what else that fell into arrears while he was croaking his way through "Midnight Rider" again and again.

Then the friction will begin on the home from. His hag will spend a few days or weeks staring at his slovenly armpits, and she'll start nagging him about money. He'll book a few $50 gigs at the Moose Lodge or the fruit stand, then he'll start sucking up to Nana in earnest. Soon the whispers will begin..."you need to find some kind of job". And the last time Joe looked for a job, he ended up on that boat.

In any event, it'll surely be non-stop hilarity. Fuck Nana and Gavin, fuck Jim and Nikki. This guy is the one someone should be following with a camera. Joe could easily be the new, less funny, less charismatic, and more slovenly Ralph Kramden, always making us laugh with his nutty schemes gone hopelessly awry.

As usual, Joe will frame his Big Seafaring Adventure as a massive personal triumph and a character-building victory, but in reality he's going to come home even worse off than he was when he left. He'll return home and immediately start "rewarding" himself by gorging on slop, buying stupid garbage, and blowing money on poker games, but then reality will rear its ugly head, and Joe will be staring down the barrel of huge dentist bills, past due cell charges, and who the hell knows what else that fell into arrears while he was croaking his way through "Midnight Rider" again and again.

Then the friction will begin on the home from. His hag will spend a few days or weeks staring at his slovenly armpits, and she'll start nagging him about money. He'll book a few $50 gigs at the Moose Lodge or the fruit stand, then he'll start sucking up to Nana in earnest. Soon the whispers will begin..."you need to find some kind of job". And the last time Joe looked for a job, he ended up on that boat.

In any event, it'll surely be non-stop hilarity. Fuck Nana and Gavin, fuck Jim and Nikki. This guy is the one someone should be following with a camera. Joe could easily be the new, less funny, less charismatic, and more slovenly Ralph Kramden, always making us laugh with his nutty schemes gone hopelessly awry.
What was Joes life like in 2007?

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot

Why follow him if he just posts every minutia of his life for us

BUBBLER

Nigger John sucks off faggots in the park
I’m honestly surprised that no one here got him fired from this gig.

Every morning I check in here Hoping to see that Joe is crying about being fired because cyberstalkers sent corporate screenshots of him bragging about stealing cookies from the mess hall.

“I was done with this GIG anyhow! I just wanted a free Scandinavian cruise! 🚢 🚢😎🖕🇺🇸 🖕🇺🇸

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
I’m honestly surprised that no one here got him fired from this gig.

Every morning I check in here Hoping to see that Joe is crying about being fired because cyberstalkers sent corporate screenshots of him bragging about stealing cookies from the mess hall.

“I was done with this GIG anyhow! I just wanted a free Scandinavian cruise! 🚢 🚢😎🖕🇺🇸 🖕🇺🇸
Nobody wanted to give him the excuse. He'll never do it again.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile

Joe's gonna buy himself Trump merch (brag about it), reply to Nana on twitter about Nigs and Biden, probably brag about how he took layala and her boyfriend out to dinner, and had the man talk with him.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
"...more than a job it's an adventure."

Jesus, Joe. Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep your teeth from falling out and get you through another geezer jukebox shift as you confront the fact you can't do any of this much longer.

This one needs to catch on around here. It's a perfect Joe-ism.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
"...more than a job it's an adventure."

Jesus, Joe. Whatever you have to tell yourself to keep your teeth from falling out and get you through another geezer jukebox shift as you confront the fact you can't do any of this much longer.

This one needs to catch on around here. It's a perfect Joe-ism.

Joe needing to frame everything as a victory is probably my favorite part about him. If he lost both his arms tomorrow and could no longer play guitar, he'd still be bashing out FB posts with his toes and talking about how he prefers it this way anyway.

"I no longer have to work and can now spend the rest of my days living off disability. Not a benefit afforded to those with arms 😎🤣🇺🇸"

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now

MyAeRAw.png