• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

are you a Volunteer firefighter, separating the boys from the men

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I think it's every man's role in life to be a Volunteer firefighter. Unless you are missing limbs or a commie faggot, you should HAVE to be one. Only pussies are not Volunteer firefighters.

I was one for years; some say I "took it too far". But my chief was a nigger lover, so don't listen to him. I used to go to schools and randomly give fire safety talks, telling the students I would get drunk and rape them if they didn't change the batteries on their fire alarms. Speaking of fire alarms, I also would check random houses to see if theirs worked. I checked one house at 3 am a friend of my ex's wife. The alarm was just fine when I checked it, but by 4:12, the house burned down, killing her and her fucking bastards.

I also used to check the different campgrounds in Shiawassee County. I used to brief campsites about keeping fires out safely. Then, I used to watch the teenager have sex while standing behind trees. I would wait for the male to go off and piss and then bash the female's head open. Should have put the fire out!

If I ever get to be a Volunteer firefighter again, I will go in the basement and shoot myself in the heart in front of my parents on my last day. I earned that!

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
the volunteer firefighters back in my redneck town used to start fires so they'd have shit to do. Which I think is pretty cool

The Fuchitive

Still alive as of January 2024
...and punt.
zpGuIU8.png