Are you a rube?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
One of the most obvious insults re: famous guy-fi author/auteur Pat Rick Tummyson is that he's a simple fat midwest rube attempting to live a BIG CITY LIFESTYLE™ in fucking shithole Milwaukee (or 'the good land'). Nevermind all that. Are you, personally, a rube?

To clarify, I was born a rube and am still a rube no matter how much I rub shoulders in the BIG CITY™

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I always thought a rube was the type of idiot that gets sucked into stupid trends, goes with the mob, and gets tricked into buying something really stupid because of an advertisement

I’m a complete jackass, but in an eccentric and compelling way. I’ll fuck my life up in ways nobody could ever see coming but at least Im not a predictable rube.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I always thought a rube was the type of idiot that gets sucked into stupid trends, goes with the mob, and gets tricked into buying something really stupid because of an advertisement

I’m a complete jackass, but in an eccentric and compelling way. I’ll fuck my life up in ways nobody could ever see coming but at least Im not a predictable rube.
yeah you're right, I'm more of a psycho redneck but IMO being a rube is about feeling inferior to your social betters whether one is willing to admit it or not

G

My earliest memories include sitting on the floor and eating with my hands...peak rube shit
1679450177147.png