• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are ya?

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231205-201656_Chrome.jpg

anal_warts.jpg

Forum Clout
The endoscopist is gonna have a stern chat with Jimmy about the need to limit the amount of anal sex he engages in.

Jim will probably try to make all kinds of awkward jokes with the nurses about his wife with a dick..and while he’s passed out the doc and the nurses are going to talk shit about him—I guarantee it.
"My wife was concerned and thought I should see you, as there's a lot of blood on her cock after she fucks me."

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Here’s hoping Jim refuses anesthesia because he’s a pussy, he squirms around like the worm he is, and the doctor massively perforates his bowel
:O - he may have heard that Ron refused it during surgery and want to imitate because they're in a gay-ay secret society together - this could work out

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The endoscopist is gonna have a stern chat with Jimmy about the need to limit the amount of anal sex he engages in.

Jim will probably try to make all kinds of awkward jokes with the nurses about his wife with a dick..and while he’s passed out the doc and the nurses are going to talk shit about him—I guarantee it.
Can you imagine the interview before the procedure? "Yes I take prep, see that lady dressed like a whore in the lobby? " "yes yes I know she's dressed like she's going clubbing to a doctor's office, anyhow, she's a dude and wrecks my asshole nightly"

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Can you imagine the interview before the procedure? "Yes I take prep, see that lady dressed like a whore in the lobby? " "yes yes I know she's dressed like she's going clubbing to a doctor's office, anyhow, she's a dude and wrecks my asshole nightly"
“Mr Norton do you have someone here to drive you home after the procedure?”

“Yes you see that 6’2 guy in a dress filming a video of himself in the waiting room? That’s my ride.”