• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are ya?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
56f9a61443d9f35a7bd519067aeaf3d1.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
You’re almost in tears for a man’s death, that you never met? Did you cry when Otto died? Maybe you should interview George about the loss. Don’t forget to like and subscribe, faggot!

Dan, this is a reference to “Otto and George”, a ventriloquist comedian who had many great appearances on OnA, but was a crippling drug addict weakling. It’s also a reference to you trying to be “successful” on YouTube, despite catering to people who openly say nigger and faggot.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You’re almost in tears for a man’s death, that you never met? Did you cry when Otto died? Maybe you should interview George about the loss. Don’t forget to like and subscribe, faggot!

Dan, this is a reference to “Otto and George”, a ventriloquist comedian who had many great appearances on OnA, but was a crippling drug addict weakling. It’s also a reference to you trying to be “successful” on YouTube, despite catering to people who openly say nigger and faggot.
I didn't even cry for Norm I just felt bummed out as awful as that sounds.