• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Are we out of the Cumia business?

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I feel like we got lost. Everything seems to be about Patrick now and perhaps understandably so. I don't know fellas, I kinda miss the days of having subs shut down after Joe's filing of countless DMCAs. I know we'll never return to that...getting Joe's TGI Fridays gigs cancelled just doesn't seem as rewarding (not that I ever actually participated in that, but it was fun to watch).

Feeling a little wistful today, brothermen.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
The brothers Cumia have been fairly reserved as of late, of course excusing Nana's impulsive tweeting about black crime statistics, and feminine twitter spats Nana has with nobodies. Knowing those Cumia boys though, it's only a matter of time until they fuck up and get embroiled in some shitshow, or some new info surfaces about Nana's predatory behaviour.

Patience is key here, give it time, just as the sun is sure to set, it's inevitable a Cumia will fuck up. Drama is in their Sudanese blood, afterall.

Maybe it's just Cumia fatigue. All Joe does is tweet about food and warble in front of captive audiences, while all Nana does is incessantly tweet and flit around making dainty arm movements. They're in a lengthy state of retarded stasis where they're still around but nothing of any real note or comedic value is happening. At some point surely there will be a heart attack or "allegations" of some kind (cough, cough) and then it'll all pick up and be funny again.

G

It was all going to come to an end eventually. No guarantees that it has to go out with a bang. Even the Fatrick shit will probably fizzle out once he realizes what a collosal retard he is for trying to wage a war against a few dozen people who write mean things about him while taking a shit.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I sure as fuck hope not. I made my bones with Ant. I made countless 🐜 posts and fought off hundreds of his faggot ball washers back on the og sub. I was pivotal in turning the tides on that pedophile. when way too many people told me to leave it alone. I turned it up a notch.

seriously folks I remember when some random guy on Twitter was sincerely asking him if he believed all the racists things he said. He started it off with “I think you’re white but I can’t be sure”
I replied to the guy

“get out of here with your rationality and level headed approach Anthony says what we all think but are too afraid to say or something tsssss 1488”

Anthony got sooo mad he dmed told me to have my mother warm me up pizza rolls and to look around so I would understand why he’s laughing at me. Then blocked me.

CumiaPoodle

Patposting killed the sub
I was never all in with da pat posting to be Fawkin honest witcha but I thought it would be selfish of me to complain with all the entertainment I got out of the people here.

and it’s definitely brought some historic shit. But I laughed wayyyyy more during the mc serch shit. I know I’m in the minority here but I wish we focused more on cumias Jim and Sam and serch maybe a taste of Seth. Or look for more faggots. There will always be a seat at the table for slobo but I’m inclined to believe we do look a bit obsessive when he’s all we focus on. I enjoy the off topic section the most.

we got lost.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I don't go for the patposting myself but a lot of it is pretty funny. I know more about Patrick Tomlinson than I should, and it is incredible how deluded this man is in thinking he is this celebrity after writing a few science fiction books, and having an admittedly decent number of followers on Twitter. The fact that he is suing the internet for leaving some bad reviews about his shitty book is hilarious. So I'm alright with the patposting I guess. But I hope we can return to our roots...you know, exposing Anthony and Joe Cumias for being paedophiles and white supremacists (the latter being a card carrying violent one).

also I've never used the Joe Cumia icon before so I don't know what it do also I've never used the Joe Cumia icon before so I don't know what it do

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
I'd keep posting small clips of tranths show if he didn't fix his website. If anyone knows anything about bypassing his paywall please give it a try.
If anyone has his cell number there would probably be more shenanigans too. I can call or text igbo joe any time I please but the pedo gets off scott free? I think fucking with joe is past its prime (peoples court) and there's not much juice unless we try to get more gigs cancelled. Which is a solid bit and still hilarious. I do like the updates from whoever screenshots his facebook.

tldr; lets go after the ghoul, maybe try and get his twitter banned. that should be incredibly easy.

DMAN

New York City
I was never all in with da pat posting to be Fawkin honest witcha but I thought it would be selfish of me to complain with all the entertainment I got out of the people here.

and it’s definitely brought some historic shit. But I laughed wayyyyy more during the mc serch shit. I know I’m in the minority here but I wish we focused more on cumias Jim and Sam and serch maybe a taste of Seth. Or look for more faggots. There will always be a seat at the table for slobo but I’m inclined to believe we do look a bit obsessive when he’s all we focus on. I enjoy the off topic section the most.

we got lost.

It's because only the most autistic cared about that Patrick guy so that's all that's left.

I'm still here in hopes it will turn around and focus back on shit I actually care about.

CumiaPoodle

F83C922B-034A-4792-962F-40FA58153656.jpeg