• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are these RUM BALLS?? I'm an ADDICT!

moleguy9k

1651672285725.png

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
where we at with the alcohol getting reduced in the cooking process
"
The study found that adding alcohol to a hot liquid for a short time before serving, as you might with mussels in a white wine and garlic sauce, could leave as much as 85% of the alcohol in the finished dish. With flambéing, though it looks as though the alcohol is burning off, the study found that a surprising 75% of it remained in the meal.

The least boozy cooking methods were found to be baking or simmering – the researchers found that doing either for 30 minutes left just over a third of the original alcohol behind, and that after 2 hours this was reduced to approximately 10%."

Sputnik

Females arent funny
I met a guy who claimed he has multiple years of “sobriety” while going out every few months and getting tanked just cause. He always said his wife was such a cunt for telling him he was still a drunk. This lady is the inverse of that and I hope she’s sucking dicks for gin in a few weeks.