• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Are there any stories from Ant's court ordered six-month Batterer's Intervention program?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I remember Brotha Joe providing updates about the rehab, but was the batterer's program too shameful for even the Cumias to talk about?

Picturing Ant having to sit through a six-month program to learn not to bite and beat women is pretty funny.

https://web.archive.org/web/2022100...anthony-cumia-pleads-guilty-to-assault-e48961

Also, I didn't realize Dani had a broken rib. What a piece of shit
I had to do one of those things. I wanted to assault the hippie faggot running the thing by the end. I mostly just shut the fuck up and wanted to get it over with but I had to tell the little fag that his view on relationships and affection is completely warped. Like, nobody's allowed to have bad days. Nobody's allowed to tell anyone to give them some fucking time to themselves. Nobody's allowed to joke around about anything. I became a hero to all the fucking losers I the class that I didn't want to be around because I stumped this faggot a couple times. The one guy wad going on about how his wife and him call eachother dumbass all the time and neither of them took it as an insult. The counselor fag thought they should both be in jail because of it. I told him I grew up being called a little shit by my grandparents, who loved me more than anybody and never once felt like they didn't love me. I was like "If your life is completely void of that type of thing, there's a good chance that nobody loves you. Or maybe there's funny people and then there's people like... you." He straight up told me my grandparents were abusive. I wanted to tell my literal hero father about it, but he would've legit beat the shit out of the guy.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I had to do one of those things. I wanted to assault the hippie faggot running the thing by the end. I mostly just shut the fuck up and wanted to get it over with but I had to tell the little fag that his view on relationships and affection is completely warped. Like, nobody's allowed to have bad days. Nobody's allowed to tell anyone to give them some fucking time to themselves. Nobody's allowed to joke around about anything. I became a hero to all the fucking losers I the class that I didn't want to be around because I stumped this faggot a couple times. The one guy wad going on about how his wife and him call eachother dumbass all the time and neither of them took it as an insult. The counselor fag thought they should both be in jail because of it. I told him I grew up being called a little shit by my grandparents, who loved me more than anybody and never once felt like they didn't love me. I was like "If your life is completely void of that type of thing, there's a good chance that nobody loves you. Or maybe there's funny people and then there's people like... you." He straight up told me my grandparents were abusive. I wanted to tell my literal hero father about it, but he would've legit beat the shit out of the guy.

What a humourless cunt.

Yes, there's examples of parents who insult just to insult, with no love behind it - but good God, my brother and I have called each other every name in the book twice, and it's because we love each other. And sometimes you have to insult to get through to a loved one.

The fucking pedestal that Ponce lives on thinking it's so black and white. I hope Troy Quan pushes him off of it sometime.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
I had a feeling there would be some brothermen with experience in this lol

my uncle had to go to one and said guys were there just for slamming a door or throwing a cell phone, which sounds like total bullshit. I assume the amount of lying/bullshitting that goes on at those places is astronomical

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
From unqualified counsellors and “life coaches” to PHD master doctorate psychologists or medically trained psychiatrists (or the other way? I always get them mixed up) they are just following some kind of training and treating human beings like NPCs in a number crunching machine.

All of their shit is just what someone thought was the logical explanation for some human personality disorder (your parents didn’t love you enough when you were a baby so you’re scared of being abandoned and so on) disguised as science, it’s not.

Some just think it’s an interesting job and they might be able to help people who can be hypnotised by it, which they might - and those people are cool, but some treat it like it’s really a serious science and they have all the answers.

Forum Clout
I remember Brotha Joe providing updates about the rehab, but was the batterer's program too shameful for even the Cumias to talk about?

Picturing Ant having to sit through a six-month program to learn not to bite and beat women is pretty funny.

https://web.archive.org/web/2022100...anthony-cumia-pleads-guilty-to-assault-e48961

It's why it was weird that Nana plastered his mug shot all over t-shirts and promotional material during the brief Artie & Anthony Show era

His arrest wasn't for something "cool". Even if he was 100% innocent, you don't want people asking questions about that arrest.

His complete lack of self awareness is astounding.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
It's why it was weird that Nana plastered his mug shot all over t-shirts and promotional material during the brief Artie & Anthony Show era

His arrest wasn't for something "cool". Even if he was 100% innocent, you don't want people asking questions about that arrest.

His complete lack of self awareness is astounding.
Yeah, he seemed to think it was "cool" like Frank Sinatra's mugshot (he was arrested for seduction with an older married woman when he was 20. Ant was arrested for beating and biting a woman in his 50s.

A bit different.

Reeper

Forum Clout

She broke her rib tripping over the ottoman like dick van dyke

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
The stories were him giddily typing on his cellphone bragging about how he's going to start drinking the moment he gets out of rehab and that he doesn't belong there. And it wasn't 6 months, maybe 30 days.
Right but we never heard about the batterers intervention.

I guess the Cumias possess just the amount of shame necessary to know how trashy and unseemly the whole thing is

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Did you bite someone, Abe?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Did you bite someone, Abe?
No. I didn't beat the shit out of my girlfriend or anything either. We had been fighting all day, probably about something that absolutely didn't matter and she started slapping me and grabbing me by the throat and shit so I grabbed her hands, spun her around and shoved her away from me like I always did but she smoked her head off the corner of the fridge and the image of her on the kitchen floor with blood pouring into her hands while she screamed like she was dying is burnt into my memory. I instantly just grabbed the phone and was like "I need an ambulance because I beat my girlfriend. Send the cops too so they can get me the fuck out of here." She was flipping out on me, bawling her eyes out the whole time they were coming like "Do you realize what you just did? You're going to jail." And I was like "Yeah. I know. I love you." That was a really sad day. She apparently did everything to not let them take me but I met them at the door and was like "Get me the fuck out of here." And they kept trying to talk to me so I just kept holding my hands behind my back and screaming "Get me the fuck out of here" at them.

I had to live with my grandparents and have "no contact" with her for like a year. I still talked to her all the time and we'd meet up in the park at night. But that fucking sucked. When I was allowed to go home our relationship was actually perfect for a few years after that and just went back to constant fights all the time for the last couple years.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
No. I didn't beat the shit out of my girlfriend or anything either. We had been fighting all day, probably about something that absolutely didn't matter and she started slapping me and grabbing me by the throat and shit so I grabbed her hands, spun her around and shoved her away from me like I always did but she smoked her head off the corner of the fridge and the image of her on the kitchen floor with blood pouring into her hands while she screamed like she was dying is burnt into my memory. I instantly just grabbed the phone and was like "I need an ambulance because I beat my girlfriend. Send the cops too so they can get me the fuck out of here." She was flipping out on me, bawling her eyes out the whole time they were coming like "Do you realize what you just did? You're going to jail." And I was like "Yeah. I know. I love you." That was a really sad day. She apparently did everything to not let them take me but I met them at the door and was like "Get me the fuck out of here." And they kept trying to talk to me so I just kept holding my hands behind my back and screaming "Get me the fuck out of here" at them.

I had to live with my grandparents and have "no contact" with her for like a year. I still talked to her all the time and we'd meet up in the park at night. But that fucking sucked. When I was allowed to go home our relationship was actually perfect for a few years after that and just went back to constant fights all the time for the last couple years.
Damn, heavy story. Did people talk about why they were forced to take the class?

Would be vurry interesting to know how 🐜 framed his misdeeds

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Damn, heavy story. Did people talk about why they were forced to take the class?

Would be vurry interesting to know how 🐜 framed his misdeeds
Yeah, most of it was crackheads who obviously beat the shit out of every person who's ever been part of their lives but claimed they didn't do anything and the cops are just framing them. There was one friendly, funny, young idiot dude who didn't seem to have any violence in him at all who said he threw an empty plastic water bottle at his gf in front of the cops, who he had called. I believe that one. She came to pick him up one time. She was like 20 years older than him and looked like a fat bulldog. She got out of the car and started flipping the fuck out screaming at the guy right in front of everyone and spoke like some old jailbird whore. Straight up called him a goof several times because the class went late, which was entirely beyond his control. So here this guy is, getting abused by his cunt girlfriend who SHOULD be punched in the mouth, at the class he has to take where he is told that he's a monster for throwing a weightless bottle at her.

One point, I had to say to the hippie fag counselor guy "you realize I called the police on myself, right?" And he was like "so you think that somehow makes it better?" I was like "literally, yes. I took responsibility for my actions immediately. Punished myself and ruined my own fucking life because I deserved it." He asked everyone to raise their hands if they thought my situation was any "better" than theirs (trying to get me beat up outside) and they ALL raised their hands. Fucking faggot.

Last edited:

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Yeah, most of it was crackheads who obviously beat the shit out of every person who's ever been part of their lives but claimed they didn't do anything and the cops are just framing them. There was one friendly, funny, young idiot dude who didn't seem to have any violence in him at all who said he threw an empty plastic water bottle at his gf in front of the cops, who he had called. I believe that one. She came to pick him up one time. She was like 20 years older than him and looked like a fat bulldog. She got out of the car and started flipping the fuck out screaming at the guy right in front of everyone and spoke like some old jailbird whore. Straight up called him a goof several times because the class went late, which was entirely beyond his control. So here this guy is, getting abused by his cunt girlfriend who SHOULD be punched in the mouth, at the class he has to take where he is told that he's a monster for throwing a weightless bottle at her.

One point, I had to say to the hippie fag counselor guy "you realize I called the police on myself, right?" And he was like "so you think that somehow makes it better?" I was like "literally, yes. I took responsibility for my actions immediately. Punished myself and ruined my own fucking life because I deserved it." He asked everyone to raise their hands if they thought my situation was any "better" than theirs (trying to get me beat up outside) and they ALL raised their hands. Fucking faggot.
What do you mean beat up outside? Were there scary characters in there?

I'm sure Ant was terrified and spent the whole time seething at the other black guys in the class.

I have to attend a batterer's intervention class like a FN because that's what I WAS! :image_9253_m:

It's too bad he didn't have to spend a few days in county to cool his heels. I'm surprised to learn you can break some woman's rib and not have to do any jail time. Meanwhile I know a guy who did a couple nights in jail rather than pay fine for going 100 in a 55 mph zone lol

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
What do you mean beat up outside? Were there scary characters in there?

I'm sure Ant was terrified and spent the whole time seething at the other black guys in the class.

I have to attend a batterer's intervention class like a FN because that's what I WAS! :image_9253_m:

It's too bad he didn't have to spend a few days in county to cool his heels. I'm surprised to learn you can break some woman's rib and not have to do any jail time. Meanwhile I know a guy who did a couple nights in jail rather than pay fine for going 100 in a 55 mph zone lol
Like he was basically doing a "See, violent drug addicts? This asshole thinks he's better than you." It was a long weekly class so there was a break and you usually had to stand around outside waiting for the faggot to unlock the door. If I did get my ass kicked, that fruit wouldn't have done anything about it. He didn't like me and I think it's because I wasn't a borderline retard. But yeah, you're abusive if you joke around with your partner but trying to turn a group of crackheads on someone is okay.

And yeah, it's the same type of people you'd see in jail for the most part. The one guy was completely illiterate so he didn't have to do any of the written stuff.