Are Niggers the ultimate consoomers?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
They certainly don't spend their funds wisely. I know one right now who is about to buy a jet ski.

This nigga lives in an apartment complex, 2 miles from any waterway.

He pays rent (which is rising fast), has a car payment on an 11 year old car and told me he's paying over 10% interest on.

I tried to coach him buy saying maybe save some money and buy try to buy a place, but no. He wants that jet ski. Condos here that were 90k 2 years are now over 200k.

G

They certainly don't spend their funds wisely. I know one right now who is about to buy a jet ski.

He pays rent (which is rising fast), has a car payment on an 11 year old car and told me he's paying over 10% interest on.

I tried to coach him buy saying maybe save some money and buy try to buy a place, but no. He wants that jet ski. Condos here that were 90k 2 years are now over 200k.

That’s like explaining to a monkey how to tap dance, can’t be done, they’re not rational people.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum

Why you gotta be such a hater?

EraGodless

Can he actually swim?

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

Shit, I lived in Memphis (doxxed!) And drivetime, or whatever it is, does 29% interest. They don't care they just get it and pay a few months and let it get repod, and then do it again because there's no real credit check at a place like that. Also Obama forced shit car companies to loan to anyone black because otherwise it was raciss or something. Temp tags are permanent because the car just moves from nig to nig until one of them finally wrecks it.

I live in another majority minority city now. I've often wondered what it's like to be black. Everything just seem to work on feelings and instincts instead of reality.

TLDR. I'm a sucker for living in majority black areas and they aren't people. AMA

0ghiooi0z6531.jpg

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I don't think that it's limited to just black people. A chain of convenience stores where I live had commemorative Selena cups and bags last year (maybe the year prior), and had instant sell outs. Some cities an hour away had to get police involved because the largely Hispanic customer base was so upset about missing out.