Are Gym teachers the pinnacle of human existence (audio)??????????????????????

RobertMewler

My gym teacher was a bull dyke. We all hated 'scoliosis exam day'. We'd have to assemble t-o-p-l-e-s-s, turn our backs, then bend over in front of her (wearing only underwear) as she stood there with her clipboard and looked us over. Total skeeve. Why wasn't this a thing our family doctors did privately? Who the fuck was she to do this? *shudder*

My gym teacher was a bull dyke. We all hated 'scoliosis exam day'. We'd have to assemble t-o-p-l-e-s-s, turn our backs, then bend over in front of her (wearing only underwear) as she stood there with her clipboard and looked us over. Total skeeve. Why wasn't this a thing our family doctors did privately? Who the fuck was she to do this? *shudder*
We had to do this too, and it was really fucked up. Even back then, I was well aware that gym teachers are just failed jocks who couldn't land a real sports job. We had a few dykes too. One of them ended up living with Martina Navratilova, which is pretty fucking dyke-y.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
There were two women gym teachers in my school. One was like Miss Trunchbull. The other , was sex on legs. Former kick boxer, blah blah. The body! Every thing was perfect on her "DAT ASS!"

I had the 6 foot. Scotsmen as my teacher. Not as pretty. But funny as hell.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
We had to do this too, and it was really fucked up. Even back then, I was well aware that gym teachers are just failed jocks who couldn't land a real sports job. We had a few dykes too. One of them ended up living with Martina Navratilova, which is pretty fucking dyke-y.

No, Child. Gym teaches are GODS among men.

Monk

My Jr. High PE teacher/football coach was a real prick and everyone was terrified of him. He was a former Marine drill instructor and the default look on his face made it seem like he was about to rip your head off at any moment. His younger brother killed a manager at Target after he tried to stop him from shoplifting. If a kid mentioned it around the him, he'd make them come in every day before school for a week and do push-ups/run laps. Even in regular PE class he was a dickhead. He'd yell at kids who half-assed the warm-up exercises and he pushed a mouthy little faggot in my grade named Devin into a locker and hold him against it while screaming at the kid about how much of a loser he is. Did it in front of the entire boys locker room and never got in any trouble for it as far as I know.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
My gym teacher was also my baseball coach and he had an interlock device in his truck because of DUIs. I remember pointing it out when I was bringing equipment to his truck and he begged me not to tell anyone because it would just cause drama.

So I told not only my team, but the JV team and girls softball squad.

If he hadn't gotten me in trouble a year prior by telling the principal he caught me smoking weed with another teammate just off school grounds. I wouldn't have done it.

It didn't really ruin him as much as he claimed it would. There were just a few wise asses who would call him Coach Lush as a nickname and it was pretty funny.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
We had three gym teachers: a middle aged fat country mumbling black guy that spoke a mushmouthed black country dialect, a shrimpy redneck dyke, and a rotating spot of usually out of state young teachers. They also taught drivers ed and the fat black guy would have you drive to a chicken joint one town over

My Jr. High PE teacher/football coach was a real prick and everyone was terrified of him. He was a former Marine drill instructor and the default look on his face made it seem like he was about to rip your head off at any moment. His younger brother killed a manager at Target after he tried to stop him from shoplifting. If a kid mentioned it around the him, he'd make them come in every day before school for a week and do push-ups/run laps. Even in regular PE class he was a dickhead. He'd yell at kids who half-assed the warm-up exercises and he pushed a mouthy little faggot in my grade named Devin into a locker and hold him against it while screaming at the kid about how much of a loser he is. Did it in front of the entire boys locker room and never got in any trouble for it as far as I know.
In my school, you had three quarters of gym, and one where you had "health class", and somehow driver's ed was part of that. Our driver's ed teacher was a total madman who openly disdained all women. On the first day of class he explained that no female would get a grade better than a B in his class, because no female driver could ever merit an A. He'd routinely goof on women, all the time, just relentlessly. There was one especially small girl in my driver's ed class and he'd say things like "I don't know how you'll even see over the dashboard or work the pedals, I'm not risking my life with you at the wheel". And he'd tell (or make up) really gory, graphic accident stories he supposedly saw or heard about, and the girls would get all upset and sleeved out. As fate would have it, I already had my DL by the time I took driver's ed, so when it was my turn to drive, he'd make me drive him around while he did his errands. He'd go to the supermarket, the pharmacy, the post office, his house, whatever. Nowadays, he wouldn't be tolerated for two minutes, but he was the driver's ed teacher there for many years.

G

I had one dyke gym teacher who made us do "cup stacking" for a class. I was adamant that it was very sissy and gay and just started kicking over everyone little towers as they stacked them.

She sent me to the principal and they called my mom. To her credit she was more confused why were doing this stupid shit in school than anything else and told me to NOT LET THE IDIOTS WIN

My elementary school teacher was a vietnam vet that pegged dodgeballs at us and screamed at us. Great classic gym teacher.
He made this one kid cry because he called him stupid, it was hilarious.
“Waaah, Im not stupid!! Waaaah” fuckin nerd

G

In my school, you had three quarters of gym, and one where you had "health class", and somehow driver's ed was part of that. Our driver's ed teacher was a total madman who openly disdained all women. On the first day of class he explained that no female would get a grade better than a B in his class, because no female driver could ever merit an A. He'd routinely goof on women, all the time, just relentlessly. There was one especially small girl in my driver's ed class and he'd say things like "I don't know how you'll even see over the dashboard or work the pedals, I'm not risking my life with you at the wheel". And he'd tell (or make up) really gory, graphic accident stories he supposedly saw or heard about, and the girls would get all upset and sleeved out. As fate would have it, I already had my DL by the time I took driver's ed, so when it was my turn to drive, he'd make me drive him around while he did his errands. He'd go to the supermarket, the pharmacy, the post office, his house, whatever. Nowadays, he wouldn't be tolerated for two minutes, but he was the driver's ed teacher there for many years.
Your drivers Ed teacher rules.

I was terrified of my sports teacher, even though he was kinda nice to me. There was just some evil vibe about him. His daughter was in my year too and she was ugly as shit but a great body. Anyway punching out!

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
There was a super hot female gym teacher at my highschool and she got caught fucking the one old dude gym teacher with a jewfro at the school. They never got fired or anything, it was always talked about though.