• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Archive for posterity when Moo starts babbling about losing gigs

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
3706F365-B89C-4276-A764-44E2EDE30DCA.jpeg

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I hope Joe gets it really seriously. Here in the UK some tv presenters husband got it early on and it's completely fucked him up and he is in some sort of lower state of awareness and bed ridden still now. It's thought he's the worst hit person in the country from it that didn't die.

The thought of Joe being like that and Ant not visiting him would be wonderful
Was reading about that a few months back. She seems nice:
DzWdqFhX4AAmrTV.jpg

I hope Joe gets it really seriously. Here in the UK some tv presenters husband got it early on and it's completely fucked him up and he is in some sort of lower state of awareness and bed ridden still now. It's thought he's the worst hit person in the country from it that didn't die.

His wife is fucking milking his illness for everything

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor

I'm vaxxed and I got it along with my entire family, my kids pretty much shrugged it off, only 1 is vaxxed and he didn't get it. For me and my wife, it jacked us up pretty hard

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I'm vaxxed and I got it along with my entire family, my kids pretty much shrugged it off, only 1 is vaxxed and he didn't get it. For me and my wife, it jacked us up pretty hard
I had it last March / early April. I’ve legitimately had colds worse than it. Just a small scratchy throat and some yellow snot. My family treated me like a fucking prisoner though and would only drop food at the foot of the stairs, not allowing me to go anywhere except the bathroom.

WhereWeAt

I'm screenshotting all his posts for when he earns his Herman Cain Award.