April Imholte from the dabbleverse was charged with Possession

of two tickets to see Rich Vos at Governor's Comedy Club in Levvittown NY on August 17!

hero.jpg

Wigger

^^ Discord J's
Redbar (wisely) avoids associating with me, but my people basically had EVERYTHING on steeltoe and this homewrecker, like back in 2021 when he started going for my habibi. I think I even posted shit about him under the username "Child." I'm protective af over Mike and went "vigilante precision" on Steeltoe's azz.

Imholte made the mistake of being from Ramsay County, where I have already connected to court clerks over my own youtube beef/handling ppl (you know the guy, the irania orphan etc). I posted EVERYTHING, how much he pays in alimony, sordid details on his divorce, etc. I always knew he was trash, then he started Cumia ball washing right after (summer of 2021) and it was a wrap for him.

You can search it here, I think others used my leaks on their livestreams...

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Redbar (wisely) avoids associating with me, but my people basically had EVERYTHING on steeltoe and this homewrecker, like back in 2021 when he started going for my habibi. I think I even posted shit about him under the username "Child." I'm protective af over Mike and went "vigilante precision" on Steeltoe's azz.

Imholte made the mistake of being from Ramsay County, where I have already connected to court clerks over my own youtube beef/handling ppl (you know the guy, the irania orphan etc). I posted EVERYTHING, how much he pays in alimony, sordid details on his divorce, etc. I always knew he was trash, then he started Cumia ball washing right after (summer of 2021) and it was a wrap for him.

You can search it here, I think others used my leaks on their livestreams...
No you didn't you old black queer
1000001368.png

You look like shit nigger