Apparently this warrants you to call yourself a veteran and brag that you served your country

Screenshot_20220927-174205_Chrome.jpg

G

It seems bullshit to call yourself a veteran unless you served in a war. Isn't that why they say "a WW2 veteran" or "a veteran of the Falklands war" etc. If you were logistics or whatever, far away from any fighting, you could still call yourself one. You took part at least. But to spend a year in North Carolina, sucking dicks and reheating pre-cooked slop, and to talk about yourself as if you're just as much of a member of the Airborne as some kid who was clearing caves in Trashcanistan is faggotry of the highest order.

Convict Wyzz

Enthusiastic about rape
It seems bullshit to call yourself a veteran unless you served in a war. Isn't that why they say "a WW2 veteran" or "a veteran of the Falklands war" etc. If you were logistics or whatever, far away from any fighting, you could still call yourself one. You took part at least. But to spend a year in North Carolina, sucking dicks and reheating pre-cooked slop, and to talk about yourself as if you're just as much of a member of the Airborne as some kid who was clearing caves in Trashcanistan is faggotry of the highest order.

I'm incredibly ashamed that my fat retard son was a peacetime potato peeler and has the gall to call himself a veteran. I apologize on his behalf.

Crack?