• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Apparently someone called in to Jim and Sam just to tell Jim stinks and he doesn't like him

I have no clip or anything as I don't have the desire to look up anything related to Jim and Sam and subject myself to utter garbage but the people feeling the need to defend Jim Norton should be shot:

1663803400455.png

"Objectively the funniest and quickest comedian ever on radio." Sure he is.

Last edited:

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man

I have no clip or anything as I don't have the desire to look up anything related to Jim and Sam and subject myself to utter garbage but the people feeling the need to defend Jim Norton should be shot:

View attachment 66500

How much you wanna bet Troy is writing this garbage?

2chapos

View attachment 66500

All jim did was flail and throw quips like "you're a trucker have fun listening to me all day maaaaaan" and " why do you listen to something you don't like?" The caller was a homo however because he wanted sam to talk more

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
So according to this faggots logic, every hack comedian who’s “successful” must be doing something right. Guess Amy Schumer is still hilarious. There’s also like, 10 comedians on radio. Not a hard achievement to be one of the “quickest”. Just admit you like Jom and Bland, that it’s gay, and move on, faggot.

G

Sam has gotten leaps and bounds better
This almost annoys me more than his defense of Jim Norton. The faggot isn't on an island, he's on a shoebox. Sam has been on the radio for nearly 17 years, and co-host of a show for 6. Has gotten leaps and bounds better as opposed to the Opester who has been doing it since he was fawkin' 18. What a stupid fucking faggot. Sam shouldn't be getting better, he should be a master of the craft.

And Jim Norton literally sucks shit.

DMAN

New York City
This almost annoys me more than his defense of Jim Norton. The faggot isn't on an island, he's on a shoebox. Sam has been on the radio for nearly 17 years, and co-host of a show for 6. Has gotten leaps and bounds better as opposed to the Opester who has been doing it since he was fawkin' 18. What a stupid fucking faggot. Sam shouldn't be getting better, he should be a master of the craft.

And Jim Norton literally sucks shit.

Sam hasn't gotten better at anything.

G

[MEDIA=reddit]JimAndSam/comments/xeyp99[/MEDIA]

View attachment 66500

I mean he used to be funny and quick. I am one of the few people who like Sam, so I was glad when they got a show together. It’s objectively terrible. He makes the same five jokes over and over again in slightly different ways, is a terrible interviewer, and can’t carry a first or second mic.

He’s become safe and predictable. I couldn’t listen for very long.

G

Where the fuck are all these blind and deaf Sam Roberts fanboys coming from in this thread? Jesus christ almighty.
If you're talking about me then I worded my original post poorly, because I hate Sam with a passion. I don't think he has improved even marginally and I agree fully with Kevin Pollak's take that he does not belong on the radio to begin with. I wasn't going to fawkin' go there, but I cannot risk being known as a Sam Roberts fanboy.

DMAN

New York City
If you're talking about me then I worded my original post poorly, because I hate Sam with a passion. I don't think he has improved even marginally and I agree fully with Kevin Pollak's take that he does not belong on the radio to begin with. I wasn't going to fawkin' go there, but I cannot risk being known as a Sam Roberts fanboy.

Glad we cleared that up brotherman. Well there's still another guy who said it, so my post stands.