Apparently Mersh reported Porsalin and others to the police for harassment.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Didn't he get pressed in public for a fight and he pussied out?
I'm just waiting for the Louis Theroux documentary about White Supremeists. I caught wind of this video while looking into that. The livestream of Louis Theroux alternating between trolling and getting trolled by Baked Alaska was something else. The youtube with the video is gone, no idea where it is, but it was high quality entertainment. I'm a fan but I've never seen Theroux so shook

Still don't know or care who Mersh is, at a certain point you can categorize people who don't matter pretty fast without needing to do a deep dive

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
Didn't he get pressed in public for a fight and he pussied out?
In all fairness to mersh Baked alaska is usually surrounded by 2 or more faggots carrying mace and is very loose with the mace himself

If mersh tried to do anything he’d have gotten content sprayed and probably belly slapped

Also I wouldnt want to fight a federal agent

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
2B849A77-AE7F-4E17-91DE-315DB27E4E9E.jpeg
41F82F16-BD3D-4AF2-B4AC-22CEFDB96C21.jpeg
0FCBCF55-D734-4D35-87A7-D7A239CF56CF.jpeg
DFB55A00-DAB2-43AE-B78F-7A7B44BB6978.jpeg
CBA99C75-E8CB-4255-9E56-EA43D95A538F.jpeg
323B7414-4075-4B7C-8852-7F0E7BF3E3D5.jpeg

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
I think he was one of the guys who used to drive Bobo around too, he really wanted to get on the OnA show and made an ass of himself.

That's the only way I know him. Maybe the memory that he simped for a literal retard for relevancy was too much to handle so he lashed out.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
I remember Mersh from the OG subreddit. He used to beef with Dovid. I asked him who he is one time and he said he was a nobody comedian. I don't remember him ever saying anything funny though. He also seems to blow Nana and Cumia bashing was the funniest shit on the sub.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Why is this nobody asshat talking about our favorite Brit fag?
I recall that, in 2019, Porsalin started a Kiwifarms thread about him under an alt and got found out immediately.

They've clearly been beefing for quite a while now but I can't be assed to try and find out who or what instigated it, though it's obvious that Mersh is by far the more obnoxiously queer out of the two of them and has a lotta haters because of it.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I recall that, in 2019, Porsalin started a Kiwifarms thread about him under an alt and got found out immediately.

They've clearly been beefing for quite a while now but I can't be assed to try and find out who or what instigated it, though it's obvious that Mersh is by far the more obnoxiously queer out of the two of them and has a lotta haters because of it.
Porsalin cant help himself with the alt accounts

If he’s been caught twice, you know he’s done it a bunch of other times

G

Sounds gayer than Norton’s social life. I mean most teenage girls don’t even act like this. That being said I’m siding with the chimney sweep despite not knowing the queer details. Namaste.