AOC Attacked on Capitol Steps!

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
At least that's what she said afterwards...

Kinda made me horny, she does looks hot as fuck in that tight dress. The man told no lies.

AOC has a great body and I think she is hot. I wish that her politics weren’t retarded in most cases. Dude is based as fuck for the video, but didn’t mention her big fat tits so it’s a partial fail.

AOC has a great body and I think she is hot. I wish that her politics weren’t retarded in most cases. Dude is based as fuck for the video, but didn’t mention her big fat tits so it’s a partial fail.
Yeah, those titties are huge, I'd love to see them dangle as I smash her hairy latina pussy from behind.

She needs a good campaign manager to mold her into a political powerhouse! Tell her what to say, how to act, make sure to lick the balls, ect..

Last edited:

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Yeah, those titties were huge, I'd love to see them dangle as I smash her hairy latina pussy from behind.

She needs a good campaign manager to mold her into a political powerhouse! Tell her what to say, how to act, make sure to lick the balls, ect..

I completely agree. You can just tell that she has a full bush and I would not mind it at all. She needs to finally expose those beautiful beefers. She was blessed with an amazing body and she gets saddled with a boyfriend who is a beta faggot.

G

Funniest part of this is that she claims she was going up to "deck him" when we can all see she goes up thinking he's a fan and gives the peace sign. Someone told her after the fact that the dude wanted her to drop it like a tamale and she felt stupid as fuck.

What I'm trying to say is that I'd lick up every particle of shit from her asshole.

G

She said she was assaulted and almost punched the guy... Honestly seemed like she enjoyed it!
She certainly got animated about it! Her crocodile tears were so apparent in her tiktok or whatever that was I saw posted. She even signal boosted him and showed him on the camera, clearly giving him attention. I'd smash her or her Aryan counterpart anyday:
FDNrm3xUcAImLZg.jpg