• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone want to start a podcast?

G

The Patrick S. Tomlinson Show

I'll finance a Streamyard account for 25% of the Tip Jar. Plus 10% of the BuyMeACoffee, Patreon, T Shirt and Mug sales, Bitcoin and Doge and Litecoin and Ethereum sends.

Im looking for talent. Preferably a Scotsman or a mick. But I'm open to yanks.

Drop a vocaroo sample and we'll take it from there.

G

Only faggots do podcasts

maxresdefault (5).jpg

hqdefault (1).jpg

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
The Patrick S. Tomlinson Show

I'll finance a Streamyard account for 25% of the Tip Jar. Plus 10% of the BuyMeACoffee, Patreon, T Shirt and Mug sales, Bitcoin and Doge and Litecoin and Ethereum sends.

Im looking for talent. Preferably a Scotsman or a mick. But I'm open to yanks.

Drop a vocaroo sample and we'll take it from there.
Hold that thought for the morning (2:13am here), not home(2) with mixer. You'll hate my natural energy but instinctively recognise the talent. You said you want a scot or a mick, I'll give you both accents for free as a bonus track.

Rib/Crash this so I remember when my anesthetic weeres-off

G

The time to do this was when Dougie was out for medical treatment in the Caribbean. We had time on our side to build up another forum celeb and a podcast for him to come back to, but we missed our chance.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Hold that thought for the morning (2:13am here), not home(2) with mixer. You'll hate my natural energy but instinctively recognise the talent. You said you want a scot or a mick, I'll give you both accents for free as a bonus track.

Rib/Crash this so I remember when my anesthetic weeres-off

Picture the British insults against Patrick that he'd steal and use on twitter!