• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Anyone remember the subreddits we invaded back in the day?

DMAN

New York City
We should have taken over JimAndSam or Anthony's dwindling subs.

We really could've had a lot of fun by pretending to be someone else's fanbase and just hijacking their reputation. Bill Burr, Louis, etc.
Who would you believe... 1 person disavowing us, or thousands of people claiming to be their diehard followers?

But of course the Pat Posters knew better. (short for Pathetic Posters)

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
The first pre-existing one was r/metalgbt I think. I have the picture somewhere of the dude pouring one out with all the sub names on it but fuck if I can find it.

G

I was reminiscing like a fag and my ribs started to hurt at the thought of just picking random subs and taking over.
The LBQT sub that was unused for years that we all figured was a go. Turns out it still counted as brigading and a lot of accounts got banned. The ensuing very autistic ‘Wha Happen!’ from this band of merry retards (myself included) stole a rib or two I never got back.