anyone playing the new evil dead game

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Just watched the first two Evil Dead movies over the past two nights. Thought my comedian friends were fucking with me when they said how great Sam Raimi is, because ED1 suuuuucked. But ED2 was incredible. Not too excited to get into Army of Darkness, but that's on the menu for tonight.

Oh, the game. Looks like Left 4 Dead meets Friday the 13th. Probably gonna wait until the price drop to check it out.

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz
Just watched the first two Evil Dead movies over the past two nights. Thought my comedian friends were fucking with me when they said how great Sam Raimi is, because ED1 suuuuucked. But ED2 was incredible. Not too excited to get into Army of Darkness, but that's on the menu for tonight.

Oh, the game. Looks like Left 4 Dead meets Friday the 13th. Probably gonna wait until the price drop to check it out.
Army of Darkness is great! It's just a totally different genre and tone.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Anything with Bruce Campbell involved is worth watching or playing, he's a legend.

635722851861083096-Lucy-Lawless-Bruce-Campbell-Ash-vs-Evil-Dead.jpg

Last edited:

Snake

Saw clips of it over the weekend. I don't buy or play shit anymore for the most part since new games are ass, but I'm considering getting this since they clearly love the series with the care they put into it. The character models are really accurate, not cartoony or anything. They have all versions of Ash within it. And the fact they got Henry the Red, Arthur and a good part of the supporting characters is really surprising.

The Friday the 13th game looked fun, but it's all about hiding and not any action really. This is the opposite, which is more appealing.

I've seen Army of Darkness probably hundreds of times. It's probably my favorite to watch but EDII is right in there.

I came across this recently, pretty neat.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

ED1 is great for what it is to be fair. ED2 is definitely better though. Army of Darkness is just as good in my opinion.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Saw clips of it over the weekend. I don't buy or play shit anymore for the most part since new games are ass, but I'm considering getting this since they clearly love the series with the care they put into it. The character models are really accurate, not cartoony or anything. They have all versions of Ash within it. And the fact they got Henry the Red, Arthur and a good part of the supporting characters is really surprising.

The Friday the 13th game looked fun, but it's all about hiding and not any action really. This is the opposite, which is more appealing.

I've seen Army of Darkness probably hundreds of times. It's probably my favorite to watch but EDII is right in there.

It was produced by Campbell and Raimi for whatever that's worth. I'll probably check it out too since I love those guys.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

It was a great game, and definitely not about hiding. The best players could taunt and lure Jason so others could get items to escape or kill Jason. It was one of the most fun multiplayer games I ever played, and attracted a lot of women too. Sadly, it's now dead on PC.

Ladynyahh

Human garbage

Looks cool to be honest witcha, I never was all in with da evil dead but maybe I'll go back and watch it again. Also if you cheer for a video game you are gay.

It was a great game, and definitely not about hiding. The best players could taunt and lure Jason so others could get items to escape or kill Jason. It was one of the most fun multiplayer games I ever played, and attracted a lot of women too. Sadly, it's now dead on PC.
Did you ever play the Jason X mod someone made? It looked pretty fawkin good. There's probably still an active community that still plays regularly you just can't find them since they removed dedicated servers. That's how it is on the Switch where I play. You're definitely right about a lot of women playing. It's funny because they never want to be Jason hahaha

G

Anyone watch Ash vs. the Evil Dead? Worth the time getting into?

I’m halfway through season one and i’m a sucker for practical effects so i like that part of it and the humour is pretty corny (in a good way). Some parts of the story don’t really hook me yet, i’ll probably keep watching for Bruce Campbell. His two sidekicks annoyed me in the beginning but now i’m starting to like them. I’m rambling.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I’m halfway through season one and i’m a sucker for practical effects so i like that part of it and the humour is pretty corny (in a good way). Some parts of the story don’t really hook me yet, i’ll probably keep watching for Bruce Campbell. His two sidekicks annoyed me in the beginning but now i’m starting to like them. I’m rambling.
Nah, that's good. All the review I need to keep with it. Dank U.

Snake

Anyone still playing this game? This new patch really motherfucked my build
I got it a couple weeks back. It plays pretty good.

Most people fight over playing as Army of Darkness Ash. I was playing as him once and I got possessed, and he started saying the "goodie little two shoes" line from AOD.

Snake

This came out last week, for free.

The map is alright. Although it's random to get it since the lobby might go into a EDII map. The castle isn't the same design from the film which is ass.