Anyone play the new resident evil?

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
RE Village? It's enjoyable. By far the easiest I have ever beaten. And the most. Just to get all the collectables. It runs well. And, looks pretty good on a normal PS4.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
There's a new one? I still haven't played 7, but I have it downloaded cause it came with my PS5. Is it worth playing? The last ones I played were Operation Racoon City and 6 which were both fucking garbage.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I like 8 a lot. It reminded me a lot of 4, obviously the setting was similar, but it was also a lot more action oriented and not as scary as 7.
The fetus part in the dollhouse level scared the dog shit out of me though.
I actually yelled like a complete faggot when it happened. My biggest issue with it was the Heisenberg character. His whole level reminded me of the military level from 4 and just wasn't that fun to play. Heisenberg was also a retarded choice for a name.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I like 8 a lot. It reminded me a lot of 4, obviously the setting was similar, but it was also a lot more action oriented and not as scary as 7.
The fetus part in the dollhouse level scared the dog shit out of me though.
I actually yelled like a complete faggot when it happened. My biggest issue with it was the Heisenberg character. His whole level reminded me of the military level from 4 and just wasn't that fun to play. Heisenberg was also a retarded choice for a name.
That section was the best part and just made me want more horror shit like that. I think the first half of that game slaps then it gets stupid. Also not enough of the big bitch.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Video games are for children and trannies.