Anyone play death stranding

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
It got shit on mercilessly but if you can stomach the cringe dialogue (a lot of groan worthy lines) it's absolutely worth playing. I put around 70 hours into it (both when it came out and a week or so ago when I got the directors cut on PC steam sale). It's such a simple premise that for some reason I loved. Hard to recommend to people as it's a love it or despise it game.if you are just starting stick with it until you start unlocking guns, vehicles, equipment etc. Takes about 5 hours to get there but that's when everything clicks. Also expect a 2 hour ending in typical Kojima fashion. If you are playing it on PC use a PS5 controller the shit it does to the triggers is pretty cool.

It got shit on mercilessly but if you can stomach the cringe dialogue (a lot of groan worthy lines) it's absolutely worth playing. I put around 70 hours into it (both when it came out and a week or so ago when I got the directors cut on PC steam sale). It's such a simple premise that for some reason I loved. Hard to recommend to people as it's a love it or despise it game.if you are just starting stick with it until you start unlocking guns, vehicles, equipment etc. Takes about 5 hours to get there but that's when everything clicks. Also expect a 2 hour ending in typical Kojima fashion. If you are playing it on PC use a PS5 controller the shit it does to the triggers is pretty cool.
Dude I really love it so far I'm just now leaving to go connect those fucking things. The dialogue is bad because they translated it directly from Japanese without Americanizing it. Or that's what I read. I sold my ps5 don't having a gaming PC so I'm using a PS4. I'm going to replay on a ps5 though. I was going to play it no matter what but now that I have yasee approval I'ma stick it out during the day parts.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Dude I really love it so far I'm just now leaving to go connect those fucking things. The dialogue is bad because they translated it directly from Japanese without Americanizing it. Or that's what I read. I sold my ps5 don't having a gaming PC so I'm using a PS4. I'm going to replay on a ps5 though. I was going to play it no matter what but now that I have yasee approval I'ma stick it out during the day parts.
Just take your time with it. I spent 20 hours until I finished the 3rd episode. Gathering materials and getting 5000 likes per road I built made me feel like a Tomlinson with dumb dopamine hits. Also the social aspect of it rules.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I think I should YouTube a guide now that you say that
I would recommend not a guide but maybe a things to not miss out on via Google but even then you will figure it all out as you go along. The attention to detail in some stuff is pretty crazy. The more players walk a certain path the flatter the ground gets and if you get your stamina to below 25% your piss will have blood in it which will make the grenades have blood in it and deal more damage to BTs.

I would recommend not a guide but maybe a things to not miss out on via Google but even then you will figure it all out as you go along. The attention to detail in some stuff is pretty crazy. The more players walk a certain path the flatter the ground gets and if you get your stamina to below 25% your piss will have blood in it which will make the grenades have blood in it and deal more damage to BTs.
Holy fuck this sounds amazing. It shouldn't have gotten the shit it did. When they sucked off Spiderman and the guardians of the Galaxy game.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Wandering_mc_prepper.JPG.jpg

Conan O'Brien has a cameo in that.

Btw, WWAWD Conan O'Brien? Faggot or good egg?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
View attachment 57117
Conan O'Brien has a cameo in that.

Btw, WWAWD Conan O'Brien? Faggot or good egg?
He can be a faggot at times, but he's mostly a good egg. I don't fault him for anything, he just tows the line.

Met him on Boylston St in Boston once. He was shaking hands with everyone and cracking jokes and made sure to acknowledge everyone who was there to say hello to him.

Not many other faggot celebrities do that....

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
I finished like 1/5th of the highway road on the PS4 version. The whole "connecting and helping each other out" for a single player game is a great concept. The story isn't too bad either. Overall: 7.5/10 game, definitely worth checking out.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I finished like 1/5th of the highway road on the PS4 version. The whole "connecting and helping each other out" for a single player game is a great concept. The story isn't too bad either. Overall: 7.5/10 game, definitely worth checking out.
Directors Cut adds some fun stuff like Delivery catapults, racing mini game, early gun and leg braces making the first couple hours less of a slog (I don't mind the slow intro to be perfectly honest wit chu), a car, some VR target missions that play pretty good and roads go all the way up the mountains now also a new set of missions in a new area. If you haven't played the original it's worth playing the Directors Cut but probably not worth replaying just for the added stuff. Mostly just nice QoL improvements. For some reason I love this game and yet I hated the slow molasses pace of RDR2.

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
Directors Cut adds some fun stuff like Delivery catapults, racing mini game, early gun and leg braces making the first couple hours less of a slog (I don't mind the slow intro to be perfectly honest wit chu), a car, some VR target missions that play pretty good and roads go all the way up the mountains now also a new set of missions in a new area. If you haven't played the original it's worth playing the Directors Cut but probably not worth replaying just for the added stuff. Mostly just nice QoL improvements. For some reason I love this game and yet I hated the slow molasses pace of RDR2.
Yeah, I heard about the added shit on the PC and PS5 re-release. It's a shame that I have a bean n cheese computer that can only run pixel games, because I'd love to play it. I feel like this game is the ultimate filter to plebs who can't appreciate the interactivity brought from other players and who need constant action to keep them stimulated. Idgaf if I come off as pretentious right now - it's true.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Its like when GTA5 was released on the PS4, I’m not paying £50 for the fucker when its three years old.