• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone interested in Owen Benjamin shenanigans?

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’ve always been confused by him. Part of me thinks he’s just grifting, part of me thinks he’s a little crazy, part of me thinks he’s a faggot, part of me thinks it’s all 3 combined. I know faggot Dave Smith said he was just fucking with people, but he’s a known faggot. So who knows?

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Can we somehow bring Fat Rick to his attention? Otherwise, not really interested.
This is a good idea, but Fatrick is afraid of YouTube (Is Owen even still on there?) and Owen has been banned on pretty much everything, hasn’t he? I’d love for these mother-diagnosed geniuses/comedians (although Ben was fairly successful at it) to have a debate. If we found a man it could be called the manbearpig debate 2022.

G

Isn't he a jew?

I really don't know anything about him, other then the video he did showing young DiCaprio being all femmy with the director on Growing Pains that used to fuck him up the ass.
No, he says he has a great grandma who's Jewish to give himself some mystique and intellectual credibility. It's infuriating.