• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone have the photo of Rick holding his advance check?

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Are you referring to this one? Edit: I think this is a check he claimed he got from a comedy gig.

yu36o8.jpg

Forum Clout
He's worked so little he didn't even know you could deposit checks online
I'm amazed that any "royalty" check which covers a period and sales for that period could be just 85 cents? Like is that for one book? I'd think even that is over a buck. What could the 85 cents represent, some accounting error? He's trying to make it look like he has a thousands of streams of income, but this isn't TV or radio, he's literally proving he's made a month's income for a fast food worker in his entire literary career.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm amazed that any "royalty" check which covers a period and sales for that period could be just 85 cents? Like is that for one book? I'd think even that is over a buck. What could the 85 cents represent, some accounting error? He's trying to make it look like he has a thousands of streams of income, but this isn't TV or radio, he's literally proving he's made a month's income for a fast food worker in his entire literary career.
Funny now he just brags like they’re big checks yet they only come twice a year and are for very small amounts.