• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone have a link to the clip of Ant being indignant about other people not admitting they'd fuck kids?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
With the fat fuck Erock DMCAing everything that makes Ant look bad off youtube I've started to upload clips to KiwiFarms. As long as the clips are relevant to commentary of a person Null will refuse to take clips down.

The clip I posted was ripped from here:

14.png

Someone in Ant's thread mentioned this clip. I was always more of a Ron & Fez guy so my knowledge of the OnA show doesn't go that deep. Does anyone have a link to the clip that this guy is talking about? It should probably be uploaded to KF as well.

15.png

G

It was a clip with Bill Burr, Anthony q’umio said 9, and then back tracked when he read the room. Hey erock! If your Downsy fat ass consumes this comment, Anthony hates you, he always had, hilarious that you work for him. For real though, would you have been happier with the 100k lottery money or a 100k candy bar.

There's a clip where the gang is bullshitting about kids' TV shows, and Nana keeps trying to interject re: "jerking off to iCarly". They all just ignore him, then Jimmy, one of the biggest perverts on Earth, says in total seriousness "what's wrong with you?". It's not just that he wants (or at least claims he does) to fuck underage girls, he always wants everyone (other men) to know it. It's a great source of pride to him, something he loves to gloat about.

LiberalPussy

There's a clip where the gang is bullshitting about kids' TV shows, and Nana keeps trying to interject re: "jerking off to iCarly". They all just ignore him, then Jimmy, one of the biggest perverts on Earth, says in total seriousness "what's wrong with you?". It's not just that he wants (or at least claims he does) to fuck underage girls, he always wants everyone (other men) to know it. It's a great source of pride to him, something he loves to gloat about.
He was also going on about how he was watching reruns of Clarissa Explains It All. In his late 50’s and without at least an ounce of shame.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
It was a clip with Bill Burr, Anthony q’umio said 9, and then back tracked when he read the room. Hey erock! If your Downsy fat ass consumes this comment, Anthony hates you, he always had, hilarious that you work for him. For real though, would you have been happier with the 100k lottery money or a 100k candy bar.
So it was an even worse clip with Burr?
I remember the Patrice when one he said 13 and Patrice said something funny but I can't remember what

He was also going on about how he was watching reruns of Clarissa Explains It All. In his late 50’s and without at least an ounce of shame.
Jimmy wasn't joshing around, either, it was like he was genuinely asking why Nana would even think to say that during a discussion about kids' TV shows. It was a totally non-sexual discussion, too, and Nana kept trying to shoehorn his pedophilia into it, like he was dying to remind everyone about it. You could hear how over the years they all began to roll their eyes every time the ghoul started with that shit.

G

With the fat fuck Erock DMCAing everything that makes Ant look bad off youtube I've started to upload clips to KiwiFarms. As long as the clips are relevant to commentary of a person Null will refuse to take clips down.

[MEDIA=youtube]phn-ALiIAoI[/MEDIA]

View attachment 38008

Someone in Ant's thread mentioned this clip. I was always more of a Ron & Fez guy so my knowledge of the OnA show doesn't go that deep. Does anyone have a link to the clip that this guy is talking about? It should probably be uploaded to KF as well.

View attachment 38009

Also dani brand gave Anthony shit for flying drones over middle schools. She’s actually a good egg.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]phn-ALiIAoI[/MEDIA]

View attachment 38008

View attachment 38009
If you have other content you need to archive somewhere and you can't find a place on KF to do so shoot me a DM and I can definitely help you out

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
The clip of Anthony saying he'd fuck a 9-year-old when Burr was in has been copyright struck a bunch of times. Another is the famous fight of Troy vs Mark Zito that is always taken down. Another was the J-J-J-Julia video where that intern who made it was constantly trying to take down the videos.