Anyone got the clip of Missy scolding Ant like a child because he's playing his vidya too loud in the night?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Hearing him quietly talk shit so she doesnt hear him because he is scared she will rough him up was hilarious. Reminded when I was a kid and my mom yelling at me for getting mad at losing at a nintendo game. Minus the spitting on the floor. I was more civilized than than 60 year old Ant at 7 years old.

Hearing him quietly talk shit so she doesnt hear him because he is scared she will rough him up was hilarious. Reminded when I was a kid and my mom yelling at me for getting mad at losing at a nintendo game. Minus the spitting on the floor. I was more civilized than than 60 year old Ant at 7 years old.
Yeah, those were glimpses into Nana's real life that maybe he shouldn't have been broadcasting to the world. Quietly seething about the mean annoying girl who can't just be cool and let him have some guy fun. Not a good look for a sixty year old.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster

Fuckin GYYURRRLS….

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

Fuckin GYYURRRLS….

TYFYS, Sue. Glad 'guest' archived this, whoever he was.

17:15 is when Missy turns the lights off and tells him it's 3AM and nana responds "I don't give a shiiiit" in his lisping voice.

He then proceeds to sit in the dark for the next few minutes muttering "cunt" under his breath so mommy won't hear him and talking about how women have balls "they never earned" while dying in every single encounter in COD due to his old man reflexes. I swear the fall from grace this old bastard has had is unreal.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DIGNITY?! FUCK!!!!!

Last edited:

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Yeah, those were glimpses into Nana's real life that maybe he shouldn't have been broadcasting to the world. Quietly seething about the mean annoying girl who can't just be cool and let him have some guy fun. Not a good look for a sixty year old.
I bet he does/did the same when Joe would “ask” him to quiet down because Carol and Layler were trying to sleep.

G

Most 60 year old guys, or at least heterosexual ones, would consider banging a woman half their age fun. Having one lined up next door in bed would be all the invitation they'd need. Not Nana. The old cum burper would rather do literally anything else.

Most 60 year old guys, or at least heterosexual ones, would consider banging a woman half their age fun. Having one lined up next door in bed would be all the invitation they'd need. Not Nana. The old cum burper would rather do literally anything else.
He keeps her stashed 700 miles away, in a leaky unfinished house where he pays all the bills. Pretty gay if you ask me.