• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

anyone ever met mafia guys like the sopranos?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
I've worked in and around the NJ construction business, and I've met quite a few shadowy guys. "No work" guys, with Italian names, who had a fancy job title like "community relations coordinator". They would just sit in the trailer all day, reading the paper, flirting with the office girls and etc. Everyone knew what was up, but no one ever said anything. Stuff would get stolen sometimes, like a truck trailer full of plumbing fixtures or countertops would mysterious vanish one night. Cost of doing business. But nothing wild or dramatic ever happened, at least not that I ever saw.
That happens with regular rate construction jobs too just due to general ineptitude and government funding.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed ❤️
Not Italian but Russian. I was hanging out with my parents in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn and we got hungry so we walked into a random restaurant. It was super quiet and dimly lit and there were only a bunch of men in suits sitting around at tables and the bar. They all turned to look at us as we stood by the entrance.

A big lady came out from the back, approached us, and suspiciously asked in a thick accent, "You wish to eat?" We said yes and she sat us. It took her a while to come back with menus. We were uncomfortable and knew something was off about the place but we didn't really catch on that we were in a mob joint until after we left. We were the only 'customers' in the place.

The food was phenomenal though. My mom got a baked fish that was served with the head still attached which was creepy but she said it was the best fish she ever had.
THE MACHINE!
Edit: fawk, I really need to start reading all the comments before posting.

My great grandparents moved to the UK from Italy my great grandma had and ran her own shop from her early 20s. There was something going on there considering she was bringing up two kids and her husband was a bit of wrong un. Most the connected ones died before I was born but there's family tales of mysterious Italian men in suits and sunglasses turning up to funerals.

So the heavily Italian accented little old lady I knew as a child is what I think of when I hear about 'connected'

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I used to shoot heroin w the mayors son. The mayor himself came into a trap house one night to pull his little shitstain if a son outta there by his ear while the kid was screaming “dad let me get my shit!”. His shit was already in my pocket anyways.

Capn Dicktickler

40 year old sasster LBJ quote fulfillerster
This was before I was born so maybe doesn’t fit but my mom got a vase from Paul Castellano. She was with my dad at some seaside nick nack shop in Staten Island and she was admiring this porcelain vase, it looked like a farmers daughter holding a basket with chickens at her feet. She said this big fat Italian guy came over and asked her if she liked it and she said ya she did. He said I’m kind of like an owner here, go ahead and take it. My mom was confused and said no it’s ok but she said he insisted and so she did. My mom was new to NYC and didn’t know who he was but my dad grew up in Brooklyn and told her hey that’s Paul Castellano. This was in 1985 he was murdered not even a year later. The vase is still sitting on the hutch at my parents house

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
I worked at a golf course when I was in high school that was owned by a couple of mob guys (allegedly). All of our carts were white but there were 2 that were black and they were off limits.

Every once in a while, they or the extended family would show up in Aston Martins and take those carts out. What’s crazy was they were all super cool and nice to me. The one won the lottery twice lol.

The old guys who also worked there would steal shit from the pro shop constantly and they didn’t do anything about it. Never understood why but I’m sure they had their reasons.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Yeah.
Banana republic ex-president and some of his guys. Dinner at his villa that's a cross between a museum and library.

Great cook and incredible host.

Bulletproof suv and permanent bodyguard detail.

Still unbelievably popular there, kinda feel bad for him that he can't go out and do normal guy shit because of the fame.
for a second I thought you meant the president of the Company Banana Republic. I was like "Old Navy musta really motherfucked him"

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
not really an encounter but grew up in a suburb of a midwestern city and one morning on easter sunday at the gas station I saw these two guys roll up in an older model sedan (not sure if it was a caddy but one of those style cars). they park in a spot, not at the pump, one guy gets out and goes into the store, the other gets out and just stands by the car looking intimidating. Both wearing suits, mean looking dudes. The city has a history with the Italian Mob but it's been years since it's been very active.

Frank Sinatra gave my wifes grandma a fur coat. She was his babysitter. This faggot I let stay at the house stole it.

Grandpa was FBI, hung out with Kennedy.

Hung out with Tony Twist a few times.

At the Hard Rock in Vegas I was reading "Goodfellas" at the coffee shop and this grizzled mob guy started asking me who I am/what I do and such. Long story short that I was a musician but trying to unload some molly and he was like "well then, get outta here and go play your guitar." I listened.

G

Frank Sinatra gave my wifes grandma a fur coat. She was his babysitter. This faggot I let stay at the house stole it.

Grandpa was FBI, hung out with Kennedy.

Hung out with Tony Twist a few times.

At the Hard Rock in Vegas I was reading "Goodfellas" at the coffee shop and this grizzled mob guy started asking me who I am/what I do and such. Long story short that I was a musician but trying to unload some molly and he was like "well then, get outta here and go play your guitar." I listened.
Lol huh? He kicked you out of a hard rock cafe just because you were reading Goodfellas?