• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever listen to Elliot in the Morning?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
DC-based radio show, audience was primarily from Virginia and Maryland so it had a white trash bent a lot of times. Elliot was recently inducted into the radio hall of fame, which i think is deserved. His show has a woman but her hole tendencies are mild. She was pretty open about taking miles of dick in college so not a lot of hole brake stomping. There's also an obvious fag twink that's married with kids. Used to have a big fat stuntboy back in the more shock jock days. I think this show turned me into a radio sperg back in da day. Lil bit lil bit belch

elliot.jpg

Last edited:
Was this the guy who was with Elvis Duran on Z100 in the early-to-mid 90s? My school bus would listen to Elvis & Elliot and then continued to listen to Elvis Duran and the Z Morning Zoo later. I always missed Elliot when he left but even as a kid I knew he was too edgy for the rest of that crew.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Was this the guy who was with Elvis Duran on Z100 in the early-to-mid 90s? My school bus would listen to Elvis & Elliot and then continued to listen to Elvis Duran and the Z Morning Zoo later. I always missed Elliot when he left but even as a kid I knew he was too edgy for the rest of that crew.
I'm not sure, he was syndicated to the big rock station in richmond so everyone not immediately outside of dc heard him too

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You school bus had a radio? You sound rich.

You school bus had a radio? You sound rich.
It was just your standard yellow bus with a couple of speakers every 5-7 rows of seats. The school bus was also the first time I heard OnA. I was on a bus coming home from a game and the black bus driver was listening to two guys from Long Island talking about the German chancellor telling the Israeli Prime Minister to "turn up the gas" on the eternal flame at the Holocaust memorial. My autistic ears cut through the noise of a bunch of kids yelling and playing music on their mini-speakers attached to a Discman to focus on the two guys speaking like a homing pigeon. On the way out of the bus, I asked the driver what station it was and he responded with "102-7, those guys are crazy." I googled it when I got home, found the OnA website, starting downloading clips from Limewire and tried dialing into 102.7 FM on a shitty Sony cube clock-radio.

23 years and I am still here.

I regret everything.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
It was just your standard yellow bus with a couple of speakers every 5-7 rows of seats. The school bus was also the first time I heard OnA. I was on a bus coming home from a game and the black bus driver was listening to two guys from Long Island talking about the German chancellor telling the Israeli Prime Minister to "turn up the gas" on the eternal flame at the Holocaust memorial. My autistic ears cut through the noise of a bunch of kids yelling and playing music on their mini-speakers attached to a Discman to focus on the two guys speaking like a homing pigeon. On the way out of the bus, I asked the driver what station it was and he responded with "102-7, those guys are crazy." I googled it when I got home, found the OnA website, starting downloading clips from Limewire and tried dialing into 102.7 FM on a shitty Sony cube clock-radio.

I regret everything.
horrifying

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang

I regret everything.
How do you have a Hallmark movie opening for finding O&A?

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
DC-based radio show, audience was primarily from Virginia and Maryland so it had a white trash bent a lot of times. Elliot was recently inducted into the radio hall of fame, which i think is deserved. His show has a woman but her hole tendencies are mild. She was pretty open about taking miles of dick in college so not a lot of hole brake stomping. There's also an obvious fag twink that's married with kids. Used to have a big fat stuntboy back in the more shock jock days. I think this show turned me into a radio sperg back in da day. Lil bit lil bit belch

View attachment 87912
He was on z100 in NYC in the mornings. He was on with Elvis Duran and Greg T. the Fratboy.