Anyone ever cut their own hair

G

Picked up one of these grooming kits,
3 on top and 1 on the sides, cuts pretty good

7D2F9F2A-DFD4-4818-84D7-7D1A287B8C32.jpeg

Now i dont have to sit in a barbers chair once a month and pay $25 to listen to some wigger or old faggot talk for an hour

MonsterSteve

Age.
Picked up one of these grooming kits,
3 on top and 1 on the sides, cuts pretty good

View attachment 62230

Now i dont have to sit in a barbers chair once a month and pay $25 to listen to some wigger or old faggot talk for an hour

Yea it was a disaster. I did the same thing because all of a sudden it costs $35 (with tip) for a fucking haircut. I fucked it up so bad though that I just shaved all off. It looks easy but when you're using a mirror and everything is backwards that shit is tough, then of course I fucked up the fade as well.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Yes it's pretty easy really, buzz the side and use a higher guard for the back, slide me fingers on top and cut with a scissor to give it a spiky look, use a razor to cut all the stubble around the neck etc.

My clipper is like 5 bucks from AliExpress and it cut pretty good

G

It takes you an hour to get a haircut? I've been to places that try and stretch it out to that (they offer you coffee, water or whisky, try to wash your hair before and after the cut, ponce around "lining everything up") but I can (and prefer to) be in and out in 15 minutes. Short back and sides, not too much off the top. I've pretty much had the same haircut since I was 12 and decided to get rid of my faggoty curtains.

G

No, I’m not poor. I pay gooks $22 cash (up from $20 since inflation) and that’s that.