• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone ever applied for a job where they are severely underqualified and gotten accepted?

G

Should I be worried or is this normal? :image_9253:

I barely have any idea what Im doing but everyones a retard who has no idea what theyre doing anyway, right? And thats how interviewees hire these people in the first place?

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I tried out to be a lifeguard at the Jersey Shore, and swam like absolute shit. They gave me another chance a week later, and I still sucked but they just said fuck it and hired me anyway. They mustve really needed bodies. I still never let anyone die like Patrick though

I got qualified to be a life gaurd twice

did you have to swim a ladder?

20 laps 15 laps 10 laps 5 laps

5 laps 10 laps 15 laps 20 laps

i saved 2 tards and 2 babies

ive been in the shit

I got qualified to be a life gaurd twice

did you have to swim a ladder?

20 laps 15 laps 10 laps 5 laps

5 laps 10 laps 15 laps 20 laps

i saved 2 tards and 2 babies

ive been in the shit
The test was just a 500m swim in under 10 minutes, and I didnt even really know how to do a proper freestyle stroke. By the second try they just said show us that you can do it without quitting and you got the job.

Over the next 2 summers I went on dozens of rescues, that beach was insane. Nasty rip currents and lots of people that cant swim or never even saw the ocean in their lives. Absolute best time of my life though, it didnt even feel like work. I even considered getting into teaching just to be able to do it every summer but life took a different turn. Oh well.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
The Jahb market the way it is, if you didn’t interview like a complete retard you’ll probably get it. You may be hated if you’re clearly unknowledgeable at first but if you learn faggots will get over it. Lots of people in places they shouldn’t be. Mostly because half these people’s jobs are because other people are also retarded.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
da5004295aa44c104eb5b0969fe108ee.jpg

I think I win.

For once.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Its not your fault Genesis was long past relevant and well beyond their creative peak then.

Topic:

iu

The funny thing is this: I wasn't a fan of the band when I auditioned. I became a fan when I looked into the catalog, specifically the Peter Gabriel years.

Nothing against Phil, jokes aside, but those earlier years had such incredible depth. It's a shame they didn't hit their commerical success during that time, because those songs, along with Phil's first lead album, are the ones I specifically wanted to sing more than anything.

If I'm to be very honest, it was the right fit at the wrong time. They evolved into a pop band and didn't want to go back. I was an alternative rock artist knowing I was getting into a pop band, and then was gobsmacked when I discovered just how truly talented they were - but never wanted to be again.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Even though they're saying I have the job, I still have another interview tomorrow. Serious question, not trying to channel Anthony here: should I have a couple of beers since I'm so nervous?
Fuck no. Don’t be a Cumia like that. Face your nerves and enjoy a beer after the interview. You’re better than that, user who named themselves after some dead man’s kid.