• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else tired of the fake space shit

G

Screenshot_20221206-001133.png

FjOu48GXwAABATC.jpeg

Like, what's the point of fucking with us like this?

G

When cornered about their fake ass dinosaur "stegosaurus" being anatomically incapable of mating, they came up with this:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Putative-sexual-positions-for-the-stegosaurid-taxa-a-Stegosaurus-and-b-K-aethiopicus_fig11_265599718[/URL]

G

Elon Musk once said during a SpaceX presentation "It looks so fake. That's how you know it's real." What kind of logic is that? Some kind of weird black magic wordplay to mock the plebs. I could absolutely believe in space stuff, but the evidence shown is always CGI horseshit. Reddit soyfacing because some heckin' strong woman "discovered" a "black hole" on her laptop. A lot of it is "smart guy say thing and me agree so now me smart too."

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Elon Musk once said during a SpaceX presentation "It looks so fake. That's how you know it's real." What kind of logic is that? Some kind of weird black magic wordplay to mock the plebs. I could absolutely believe in space stuff, but the evidence shown is always CGI horseshit. Reddit soyfacing because some heckin' strong woman "discovered" a "black hole" on her laptop. A lot of it is "smart guy say thing and me agree so now me smart too."
Ugh makes me think of that photo of that cunt standing next to some stack of papers, that was her theory or some shit and everyone going nuts on the Reddit talking about how special she was etc.

G

I'd like to hear Pig's take on Elon's space Tesla stunt. Either he's full of shit and space stunts can be faked or Elon sent a car to Pluto. Which one Pig?