• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else hate nopies?

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I haven't listened to the show in a while, but i think i agree. Slightly off topic I was surprised listening to the last podcast when @ChicopeeChip and everyone else didn't really remember u/braunheiser much. He wasn't an avid poster, but in the subreddit days before we used Patiscisms for loffs, we'd reference deeper cuts of the show more. Practically every day someone would flag his user in comments and ask for specific moments and that nigga was clutch in providing them. He really helped that sub, so that's why it was crazy when it was revealed Terry Clifford was his mother.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
I haven't listened to the show in a while, but i think i agree. Slightly off topic I was surprised listening to the last podcast when @ChicopeeChip and everyone else didn't really remember u/braunheiser much. He wasn't an avid poster, but in the subreddit days before we used Patiscisms for loffs, we'd reference deeper cuts of the show more. Practically every day someone would flag his user in comments and ask for specific moments and that nigga was clutch in providing them. He really helped that sub, so that's why it was crazy when it was revealed Terry Clifford was his mother.
That’s another one of my issues with this shit, like how many are actually niggas from the og sub that was active. I know you. My name has changed too many times. Rip Philip marma

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
When I first listened to them they were cool.

but left to their own devices it’s fucking terrible 55 minute blocks about Twitter haters and their phones. Anyone who believes opie wasn’t needed (including those two fags) are delusional.
I've said this as well, all 3 together are funny as fuck, remove opie or Anthony and it's not the same show, it sucks ass. Jimmy can go and it still can be funny but no off the cuff shit and that's his best work

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
PpI've said this as well, all 3 together are funny as fuck, remove opie or Anthony and it's not the same show, it sucks ass. Jimmy can go and it still can be funny but no off the cuff shit and that's his best work
In the end the show actually improved a lot when Morton was gone, you can sense the tranny hooker jokes coming and it derail the show every time

G

That’s another one of my issues with this shit, like how many are actually niggas from the og sub that was active. I know you. My name has changed too many times. Rip Philip marma
When Anthony did his reddit AMA is when I started posting there. I think that was 2014, 2015.

Anthony's AMA brought a lot of people to the sub that would eventually turn on him lol.