• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else ever get kicked out of a bar?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I got cut off once before at the bar my sister used to work at. I was hammered and I lost my custom mug so Andy was like, “come on dude, really?” He found it the next day outside in the snow. I think I dropped it when I was smoking a cigarette. I also once got kicked out of a different bar for kissing the 45 year old woman that the bartender liked. I’m a 28 year old alcoholic but those are my only 2 instances that I remember. Please share your stories.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Sure, multiple times. I've been cut off a few times in my early 20's for being too drunk, kicked out of a strip club for throwing cigarettes at the dancers. Some bartenders are assholes and I refuse to take their shit, so that lead to some ejections. Pretty normal stuff tho
Throwing cigs at the dancers is such a dickhead move that it’s pretty funny.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Years ago I was pissed off my gourd at some bar in DC. Three girls - for some reason - latched onto me. They thought I looked like a friend of theirs and wouldn't let me go until I talked to him on the phone.

If that's what I need to do to fuck one of these bitches, I thought, I can hang around until he gets on the line.

He finally does. He's in England. It's 3am. We chat for a few seconds ("Yeah, mate. So ye gonna fook one o' 'em?"). After twenty seconds I pass the phone back to the hog of the trio.

And then an actual HOT girl walks by. My BDE must have been radiating because we made eye contact and she smiled like I haven't seen a woman smile at me before. Holy Christ. This is the best night ever!

For some reason, I reached out to touch her arm and slow her down. Instead, I slapped her in the face. Bouncer was right there and tossed me out. He was surprisingly nice about it prob b/c he saw it was an accident. But still. "You gotta go."

End of the story. I'm standing outside the bar. All four girls are inside. It's freezing cold. I wait far too long for any of them to come out before I skulk away and jerk off on some bum sleeping in a rat-infested alley on U St. They probably went home and finger-banged each other while the hog ate a jumbo slice.

BDE, indeed.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Different them it was strip club yesterday

Hope he makes a mom's basement thread tomorrow so I can participate
No, the strip club was a separate incident. I just posted the bar thread two days in a row because I thought I only posted it on the Cumtown .org. I’ll never have a story about getting kicked out of my mom’s basement.

EraGodless

Yes- a few times. Once I was with a friend and walked in to the bar and I ordered us two Buds. While I was doing so, he walked up to a table of 3 broads and chatted them up (at some point he tried to bum a cigarette from one if them). While he was chatting the hoe's up, I went to take a piss and drink my beer. When I came back from the restroom, they (bouncers- not Jews) were kicking my friend out. I went up to the bar and ordered another beer and asked what happened- While the bartender was handing me my beer, he said- "you know what, you should go too."

To this day, I have no idea what happened.

Last edited: