• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else ever been cut off or kicked out of a bar?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
I got cut off once before at the bar my sister used to work at. I was hammered and I lost my custom mug so Andy was like, “come on dude, really?” He found it the next day outside in the snow. I think I dropped it when I was smoking a cigarette. I also once got kicked out of a different bar for kissing the 45 year old woman that the bartender liked. I’m a 28 year old alcoholic but those are my only 2 instances that I remember. Please share your stories.

In college I got kicked out once for fighting.
It was 25cent beer night on cinco de mayo, so you could walk up to the bar with $3 and theyd rip open a case of 12 Tecates for you to carry back to your table. A fight broke out like every 5 minutes and there was 4 inches of standing water on the ground. Hell of a night.
And when they kicked me out I just went back to my house down the street, changed, and came right back, nobody noticed.

The only other fight I actually had inside a bar, my boys got in a 3v3 scrap in the basement of this place, and hilariously we all sat back down as if nothing happened. Im just thankful Patrick S Tomlinson wasnt there or we may have met our makers

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I got kicked out of the library for accidentally printing 500+ pages of some Galaxy (Fireworks Galaxy). I apparently wasted all the ink/toner (it was 2004 so I don't remember) and all the paper. This was in High school and the librarian never forgot and never allowed me to print again unless she was there.

Sniff

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
i'm 28 too! we're like butt buddies
my friend (we'll call him john) got kicked out of a pub once (this guy was hilarious but obviously couldn't handle his drink, also a virgin, sound guy though), he just started being louder than necessary but anyway, best story about this guy
we all went on a night out, had a laugh, "nice shirt, stupid" was thrown around, so we go back to my other friends (jim, we'll call him), and as we're all passed out, john apparently goes downstairs and starts "flirting" with jim's mom, she's mortified and thankfully convinces john to sleep it off, 2 days later (monday) we're in college and john has two black eyes, jim's mum told her son and older brother what happend and they fucked him up
me, jim and john were in the same class, it was hilariously awkward not bringing it up

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Sure for falling asleep on my stool. Wish I had a cooler story but I was just drunk and sleepy.
The female I was kissing in the aforementioned story also bartends there and occasionally back in the day like 3 years ago when I would come in she would tell me to take it easy and that I couldn’t fall asleep at the bar. Like bitch, I worked nights. Super nice lady and I fucked her.

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
I'm also 28. Went to an Irish knock off pub for trivia, got into to it in a joking way with a waiter when I was 16, he felt intimidated and they kicked me out. Also got cut off years later because I was "knocking back drinks", I'm at a bar, what the fuck did they expect? Stayed and played chess with a friend on their set, then stole their deck of cards from their game closet. Early that night I had gone in to piss in the open women's room and two trash ASU whores came in and were offended. Asked me my name while I was in the stall and said Adam, why wouldn't I lie? They told me it wasn't cool for me to be in there and I just said, "It's fine.". Some asshole came over to me and asked if I was Adam and in the women's room and I said, "Huh? No idea what you're talking about. My name's _."

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
went downtown for new years or something with my brother, brought a 15 pack of Naddy Daddys, half-slipped on some ice and it ripped the box open as i caught myself so things were looking good

after pre-game at his friends we all go out, I forgot my jacket and wallet, apparently this was only realized as the bouncer asked for my ID. You ever semi wake up from a black-out for a few seconds? I'm shivering in the cold asking my brother where we're going since he didn't Tomlinson me outside of the bar. We uber back to the friends, i don't know how we got in, but do know plenty of people slept over in the end

I woke up the next morning in that friends apartment, stone cold cement floor since every sleeping area was taken, large pile of vomit laying next to my head.

I was half a body turn away from dying, and now i can proudly say I am 11 months sober of naddy daddys :)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
went downtown for new years or something with my brother, brought a 15 pack of Naddy Daddys, half-slipped on some ice and it ripped the box open as i caught myself so things were looking good

after pre-game at his friends we all go out, I forgot my jacket and wallet, apparently this was only realized as the bouncer asked for my ID. You ever semi wake up from a black-out for a few seconds? I'm shivering in the cold asking my brother where we're going since he didn't Tomlinson me outside of the bar. We uber back to the friends, i don't know how we got in, but do know plenty of people slept over in the end

I woke up the next morning in that friends apartment, stone cold cement floor since every sleeping area was taken, large pile of vomit laying next to my head.

I was half a body turn away from dying, and now i can proudly say I am 11 months sober of naddy daddys :)
>you ever semi wake up from a blackout?

Yeah, after totaling my BMW but that’s a story for a different day.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
What's with being 28? Did we all get into O&A in the early 2010s?
I remember listening to clips of Burr's podcast in college while playing Borderlands 2 for the first time.
It kept recommending me those 3hr videos of the show and I was thinking how much of a loser you would need to be to want to listen to 3 hours of some people talking
fast forward a decade: In 2020, roughly 842 million U.S. dollars were generated through podcast advertising in the United States