Anyone been on a cruise?

G

Last time on a cruise to San Juan I stumbled into pussy, coke, and some weed that @Diaper Cock Taster would describe as "choice". Not a bad vacation if you're trashy :brothaman_sm:
Hmm interesting point. If I go with a chick, I'm preventing myself from getting other pussy. If I go on a cruise by myself, then I may potentially meet nobody and I'll be lonely. But if I go on a cruise with another guy, that'd be gay.

I can't win!

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I fucked Marion on a cruise once, i came in her perm.

SzlTpOY6_400x400.jpeg

G

Hmm interesting point. If I go with a chick, I'm preventing myself from getting other pussy. If I go on a cruise by myself, then I may potentially meet nobody and I'll be lonely. But if I go on a cruise with another guy, that'd be gay.

I can't win!

Why go on a cruise with a chick you're fucking?
prepare to be dragged around on shore taking pictures of stupid shit, of her making wacky faces, reservations for some horseshit shows, for dinner where you meet the captain, sharing an 8x6 cell with said whore for a few days (smelling her shits, unless you're independently wealthy and dont mind dropping 10k for a 4 day suite), and likely be surrounded by niggers and rubes that do the all you can eat and drink meme unless you cruise Norwegian in which case you'll be surrounded by bro joe geriatrics.

if you go alone you will be guaranteed to stay alone. nobody goes on cruises alone unless it's a gay cruise. you'll be that single alone guy trying to join a friend group, that awkward guy eating alone at a pre-planned table of a family or group of friends because they pre assign seating unless you're just going to sit alone at the buffet style restaurants... and think about the groups of people that go on cruises, factor in your autism, it's going to be a floating prison
it's a lose lose. the only way to win is not to play the game:image_9249:

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
If you go alone you will be guaranteed to stay alone. nobody goes on cruises alone unless it's a gay cruise. you'll be that single alone guy trying to join a friend group, that awkward guy eating alone at a pre-planned table of a family or group of friends because they pre assign seating unless you're just going to sit alone at the buffet style restaurants... and think about the groups of people that go on cruises, factor in your autism, it's going to be a floating prison
it's a lose lose.
Speaking from experience?

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I've never known a guy who went on one without already having a girlfriend to go with. Known several girls who went with friends. The guys never have anything good to say and the girls insist it was great despite all their stories being about where they were standing when someone fell over or dropped something. Breeding ground for chlamydia and hepatitis A.

To me it seems like a shitty hotel you can't escape from and nobody else will leave either. If the pool, waterslide, movie theater, bars, restaurants, and so on, were on land you'd say they were over-priced and fucking awful. Being on a boat doesn't make things magically better.

Spend the money on flights or train trips to different locations to skip the worst part of the experience.

Or be a swishy drunk complaining about the blacks playing basketball.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
"going on a cruise" is legit white people shit

it's up there with jogging in the winter and liking "The Wire"

however- there is kind of a caveat (for lack of better word) because high class/upper middle class whites don't do cruises because they know that is for fat white trash

G

Cruises are pretty gross so I’d avoid it if you can. Just go to a resort instead if you want that type of vacation or better yet, rent a condo somewhere on VRBO. If you can’t really get around it then this is what you have to do:

1: get a room with a balcony. This has to be a non-negotiable condition of you going. You’ll want a quiet place you can hang out away from crowds sometimes, especially if there’s some kind of sickness breakout.

2: make a video doctors appointment and get a prescription for Zofran and make sure you get enough of it for the whole trip. I get seasick too and that’s the only thing that’s ever helped me. I’ll use non-drowsy Dramamine together with it sometimes. And make sure your cabin is in the middle of the ship if you can so you don’t get as much rocking.

3: go on a nice cruise line. Not carnival, royal carribean, holland America, etc. Celebrity or better.

4. Try to go when kids are in school if you can.

5. Do NOT fly in the same day the cruise is leaving, that is asking for trouble. We missed a boat one time because weather cancelled a flight and we couldn’t get there in time. It was a huge pain in the ass.

6. Get travel insurance for that same reason if your credit card doesn’t already offer it.

7. Make arrangements ahead of time from some shuttle place to get you from hotel to cruise terminal. Ubers and taxis are crazy and unreliable on big sailing days if you’re at some big cruise port location.

8. Make reservations for dinners and whatever else you want to do as soon as you get on the boat. You can always cancel shit if you feel like it.

9. If you’re drinking get some of these to sneak booze in your luggage: [URL]https://a.co/d/4Ih9W6f[/URL]
And ask the maids to give you a bucket of ice every day. Buy a 12 pack of soda or tonic or whatever you want ahead of time and bring it with you to have in your room.

10. All the carribean places are the same so don’t worry about picking places that look interesting, getting a nice line and better newer boat is more important.

11. We haven’t been in years but this used to be a good site to find deals: [URL]https://www.vacationstogo.com/ticker.cfm?t=y[/URL]

12. We did an Alaska cruise once that was nice. It was a lot more subdued than the carribean booze fests. Bring bug spray if you go there in the summer.