Anybody ever see this guy?

G

Another knucklehead from my neighborhood he lived down the block from me. His sister Lisa was in my grade and used to piss her pants right in class, lol, oddly in 7th grade the smell of her pee was strangely able to induce hard ons lol. I just came across this he's pretty annoying, next time I'm in NJ I'm going to stop in though. As a kid he crashed head first into the metal pole on the basketball net maybe it knocked something loose.

[MEDIA=youtube]CI2gdjWkKag[/MEDIA]

G

I'm within 10 minutes of this place.. pretty good sandwiches.. usually a bunch of Cumia prospects behind the counter never heard this retard yelling
If memory serves me correctly when he was 18-19 he took off on a cruise ship as something like a porter. He's half kraut half wop, guess the wop stuck and he worked in the galley as well. They owned a florist shop his mother used to run, I wonder if his sister still wets herself, ask him next time you're in.

You must live in a halfway decent place as well, unlike fatso, Bergen County is usually nice, unless you actually live in Passaic county in Paterson.

chocolatehellhole

Pay attention to how nervous I am
need a 3 town buffer at minimum between paterson and wherever I live.. the hasids and other undesirables are attacking from route 59 / the thruway on the other side now in a pincer like maneuver.

Last edited:
G

need a 3 town buffer at minimum between paterson and wherever I live.. the hasids and other undesirables are attacking from route 59 / the thruway on the other side now in a pincer like manuever.
Those semitics, kikes, sand niggers, are aligning in that and enemy or enemy thing against you. You're going to have start thinking about firebombing a temple.

His sister Lisa was in my grade and used to piss her pants right in class, lol, oddly in 7th grade the smell of her pee was strangely able to induce hard ons lol.
image_5215_20220124095143672.jpg

G

Midland Park is near Ridgewood.
The only question that really matters -- did he play high school ball?

Judging from the thickness of the wrists and broadness of the shoulders, yes, but @covidcumia would be the only one who could tell us for certain.
He didn't play Football, I think he was born 66 so his senior football season would have been 83. The Bruins lost in the finals to the Craig Heyward led Passaic Indians in 82 and 83, they went 9-2 both years, a lot of juniors started in 83. In 84 they were 11-0 and ranked 2nd in the ledger poll. My brother was a year younger than him and was on the same LL baseball team, he was a scrawny kid, who seems to have fattened up lol. TMI, IDGAF you get what you get lol.