Anybody else gonna watch this new dark side of comedy show

As a former addict there’s this sweet spot as your life is crumbling where you still have a little bit of your soul left and you haven’t hit the bottom. During this period all kinds of wacky hijinks can happen. You still have your wits and personality. You go on all kinds of drug related adventures and your war stories still have some comedic value.

Fast forward enough and you’re a soulless robot, devoid of everything that made you the person you were. Nothing is funny or fun and you are completely empty inside. That’s the stage nana thought would be good to bring him in at.
During his FIRST A&A appearance, Retartie's nose was bleeding. It went rapidly downhill from there.

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
As a former addict there’s this sweet spot as your life is crumbling where you still have a little bit of your soul left and you haven’t hit the bottom. During this period all kinds of wacky hijinks can happen. You still have your wits and personality. You go on all kinds of drug related adventures and your war stories still have some comedic value.

Fast forward enough and you’re a soulless robot, devoid of everything that made you the person you were. Nothing is funny or fun and you are completely empty inside. That’s the stage nana thought would be good to bring him in at.

Shit man, what were you putting that shit on, cheeseburgers?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Have (((they))) ever aired anything on Richard Jeni’s death before? If so they should include the O&A “prison visit” audio which probably led to his suicide. That was Opie at his cruelest. :brothaman_sm:

I’d also like to see a Charles Rocket special tobehonestwitcha (an SNL “star” from the 80’s who killed himself).

What was the prison visit? Is it on YouTube? The only Jeni show I ever listened to was when they made him wait outside for like 2 hours and let him phone in. Norton was right that Opie was an asshole for doing that to Sean Rouse. I’ll admit, the Jeni one was fairly amusing.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
What was the prison visit? Is it on YouTube? The only Jeni show I ever listened to was when they made him wait outside for like 2 hours and let him phone in. Norton was right that Opie was an asshole for doing that to Sean Rouse. I’ll admit, the Jeni one was fairly amusing.
It’s the one with Vos, Dipaolo, and Birbiglia which is on youtube and is a classic show from start to finish (and is Worm-free thank God) Towards the end somewhere before the Leslie Nielsen interview they play the Jeni audio (I don’t know if the original show is available anywhere). I don’t know if they actually follow through with the “prison visit” scenario but they do ask him if he wants to do one and basically bully him the whole segment.

Where is Sean Rouse these days?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
It’s the one with Vos, Dipaolo, and Birbiglia which is on youtube and is a classic show from start to finish (and is Worm-free thank God) Towards the end somewhere before the Leslie Nielsen interview they play the Jeni audio (I don’t know if the original show is available anywhere). I don’t know if they actually follow through with the “prison visit” scenario but they do ask him if he wants to do one and basically bully him the whole segment.

Where is Sean Rouse these days?

It’s not on the YouTube cut of the show and Rouse has been dead for like 5 years now.