• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any words, phrases, or everyday items ruined for you because of our community?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
I can't look at a Vizio soudbar ad or display product without thinking of KillaKuhn.

Also, any time I see the word "Age" written anywhere, even documents and IDs, I immediately giggle to myself thinking of pedophile Ant asking that girl her age in that old Instagram of Twitter photo. Didn't even bother to out a fucking question mark after, just wrote "Age." like some creepy Tunisian pervert.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Too many. My boss said he won a bunch of Vizio soundbars on eBay a few weeks ago and I burst out laughing. He thinks I was just being a dick and I honestly have no way of explaining why I was actually laughing. Pringles, pepperoni, Arizona Tea cans are ruined as well. Also, the different ways some of you rascals refer to any race as "blank"-nigger has gotten quite a lot of laughs from people outside of this forum. I feel like my son is some day going to ask why I ask him if Nana ate lunch with him today. Just anti-social behavior all around.