Any updates on the Vizio Soundbar Bandit's life behind bars?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
When I first read that happened, I thought it was an elaborate joke.

Then I looked into it, and sure enough. Real deal. I was floored someone could do that.

Then someone over at the old sub did a heading about an obituary for Quadan: it ended up being the PR-speak from Vizio's website of that very Soundbar.

I burst out laughing and felt like the biggest bastard alive.

Midian9876

Then I looked into it, and sure enough. Real deal. I was floored someone could do that.

Then someone over at the old sub did a heading about an obituary for Quadan: it ended up being the PR-speak from Vizio's website of that very Soundbar.

I remember someone posted that the toothfairy was gunna need to drop about 20 bucks in coins on on the corner of that street in front of Walmart in Tullytown that night that still breaks my ribs.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

As much as I love Literary Criticism, the entire Qadan saga (the angel pictures, the animations) made me laugh more and way harder than anything we've done to Pat.

WhereWeAt

What I've never quite understood was how we knew it was the same guy from the sub.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker