Any other Fantasy Football Fags here?

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Looking to start a thread with other Fantasy Fags this season where we can curse our teams and scream "nigger" together as we lose our season and money.
The only other opinion is Reddit where you get flagged for "toxic masculinity" for saying a certain player sucks. It's beyond gay.

Last edited:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
I've been playing fantasy football since I was fawkin 18. We're still a month and a half away from training camp tho, so I'm not sure why you're considering starting a thread now

EraGodless

I started playing on and off since 1998-- I stopped for awhile, because nerds ruined the fantasy space. I've played the last few years and I've done well. I'm in. I love finding hidden gems, best aspect of the game.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I've been playing fantasy football since I was fawkin 18. We're still a month and a half away from training camp tho, so I'm not sure why you're considering starting a thread now
Good point. For the past 5 years I've dropped on average 6 hundred a year spread across 3 leagues and I've done O.K. But I never did any research more than a week before. This season I'm doing 5 practice drafts a night all summer until draft week. So I can overanalyze everything and still probably lose in the playoffs. This thread should be about any players you like or you want to avoid this season. I'll start...I'm very concerned about Josh Jacobs and Antonio Gibson's high ADP.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Last place in my league was supposed to do an open mic
i came in last

I was gonna do Club Soda Kenny's routine i heard on the show
didn't need to cause no one cares once a season ends

EraGodless

Good point. For the past 5 years I've dropped on average 6 hundred a year spread across 3 leagues and I've done O.K. But I never did any research more than a week before. This season I'm doing 5 practice drafts a night all summer until draft week. So I can overanalyze everything and still probably lose in the playoffs. This thread should be about any players you like or you want to avoid this season. I'll start...I'm very concerned about Josh Jacobs and Antonio Gibson's high ADP.
There's value in rookies- and 2nd to 3rd year players that should make a jump. I'm always wary of rookie WR's, but the right one in the right system, and you wind up with Jamaar Chase. Of the rookie wr's picked, 1 of them will have a good year. You just have to figure out who (derp).

As for 2nd year players, Blue horseshoe loves Jaylen Waddle- and if you don't mind having your WR production connected to your QB, Tua is worth a gamble as it's make or break for him.

I was in a pretty competitive league for 15-16 years. Won 3 times, runner-uped 4. Then this one guy "had to work" and "forgot" to finalize his lineup and wanted to do so at quarter after one on game day, and of course he was denied. So he wrote everyone in the league a vicious message, then quit. Then his gaping faggot of a brother, who everyone hated, quit too. So six weeks into it we had two ghost teams. Then two weeks later another faggot, who was 8-0 at the time, lost his shit over missing out on Ryan fucking Fitzpatrick, and he quit too. So the commissioner ran the ghost teams, and two of those three ghost teams made the finals. Everyone was totally disgusted and the league broke up. I missed it at first, but now I don't give a shit.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I was in a pretty competitive league for 15-16 years. Won 3 times, runner-uped 4. Then this one guy "had to work" and "forgot" to finalize his lineup and wanted to do so at quarter after one on game day, and of course he was denied. So he wrote everyone in the league a vicious message, then quit. Then his gaping faggot of a brother, who everyone hated, quit too. So six weeks into it we had two ghost teams. Then two weeks later another faggot, who was 8-0 at the time, lost his shit over missing out on Ryan fucking Fitzpatrick, and he quit too. So the commissioner ran the ghost teams, and two of those three ghost teams made the finals. Everyone was totally disgusted and the league broke up. I missed it at first, but now I don't give a shit.
Rage quitters are the biggest fags around. One year we had a guy who's internet went down for 10 minutes during the draft and it fucked up his round 4 and 5 pick and we heard about it every fucking day on the group message board. He wouldn't stop complaining and demanded his money back. It was pathetic to see a grown man act like this. Now every league I'm in has to be vetted somewhat to make sure we don't have complete spergy retards playing with us.

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
There's value in rookies- and 2nd to 3rd year players that should make a jump. I'm always wary of rookie WR's, but the right one in the right system, and you wind up with Jamaar Chase. Of the rookie wr's picked, 1 of them will have a good year. You just have to figure out who (derp).

As for 2nd year players, Blue horseshoe loves Jaylen Waddle- and if you don't mind having your WR production connected to your QB, Tua is worth a gamble as it's make or break for him.
I have such little faith in Tua this year that I'm probably gonna fade Tyreek. Even in the 2nd round. His inability to throw the long ball should make more people nervous.

Udders

Great food
I have such little faith in Tua this year that I'm probably gonna fade Tyreek. Even in the 2nd round. His inability to throw the long ball should make more people nervous.
Hill and Waddle would make me look like a top 5 QB. Tuas just keeping the spot warm for Brady next year anyway.

G

I’d be down but only if there’s a way to anonymously and safely do it for money. Free leagues are a waste of time, half the league quits after 3 weeks when they think they can’t win.