Any of you niggers play cod?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Age?

Want to play with me?
thumb0-828x466.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Too sweaty of a game. Releases every year and retards get excited to buy. It's like Madden at this point.

I like how Warzone does it by just releasing battle passes or whatever. Spending $60 a year for a game that'll have dead lobbies after the next one comes out just seems retarded at this point.

How can GTA Online be 10 years old and still active and releasing new content regularly while COD needs to be released yearly with hardly anything new added to it?

That being said, I stopped buying CoD games after Modern Warfare 2. Only tried Warzone when it released, but can't keep up with the sweats.

G

Too sweaty of a game. Releases every year and retards get excited to buy. It's like Madden at this point.

I like how Warzone does it by just releasing battle passes or whatever. Spending $60 a year for a game that'll have dead lobbies after the next one comes out just seems retarded at this point.

How can GTA Online be 10 years old and still active and releasing new content regularly while COD needs to be released yearly with hardly anything new added to it?

That being said, I stopped buying CoD games after Modern Warfare 2. Only tried Warzone when it released, but can't keep up with the sweats.
Warzone is COD?

Harry Powell

Semen is the aggression of a man
I enjoyed mw19 and bopsCW, but I lost all interest during vanguard. I really missed the demolition mode