any of you got an audio copy of The Cumia Rise and Shine book?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
ill look later, i had copy that was floating around years ago from the sub

it's boring and feels scripted which is against his nature/what you expect. the stories about arguments with their bosses, the Boston Menino stuff, etc. have already been played out, you probably them. His stories about his ex girlfriends are also mostly rehashes and feel like him puffing himself up. You're not missing anything, listening to good full shows is better than the few hours the audiobook is

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!

it's boring and feels scripted which is against his nature/what you expect. the stories about arguments with their bosses, the Boston Menino stuff, etc. have already been played out, you probably them. His stories about his ex girlfriends are also mostly rehashes and feel like him puffing himself up. You're not missing anything, listening to good full shows is better than the few hours the audiobook is
Didn't everyone who read the book, including his remaining fans, say it was just him telling the same stories he's done plenty of times on the show and there really wasn't anything new?

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch
Didn't everyone who read the book, including his remaining fans, say it was just him telling the same stories he's done plenty of times on the show and there really wasn't anything new?
There is a Twitter account that has a link to a free PDF file of the book, but I can't remember what name it was under.

I couldn't even finish the book, and it's not exactly a thick book. Even Stern's shitty, self aggrandizing books are better reads.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

Tyfys got to treat it like the norm biography, a joke book that's based on facts
There is a Twitter account that has a link to a free PDF file of the book, but I can't remember what name it was under.

I couldn't even finish the book, and it's not exactly a thick book. Even Stern's shitty, self aggrandizing books are better reads.
I am pretty sure the text version is on z library or whatever Pirate sites

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
I did look around btw a few days ago to see if i still had the audiobook files, shit's gone

the only part that was kind of engaging was him talking about getting drunk and associated antics in the offices after the show was done in the studio. I think this was in the late 90s, forget where they were. I don't remember hearing those stories, somewhat interesting peek behind the scenes of their glory days

Skip to that section if you're interested, literally everything else is a rehash and not interesting enough to be entertained while hearing/reading it

G

Correct. One is Brad Trackman and if you Google him you'll notice he looks like he has downs. Actually does look like it, not trying to be mean.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://nightout.s3.amazonaws.com/media/posters/51927/small-92652d4d9e0c941a.jpg?1543245288[/URL]
Imagine how many great seats and car parks he gets. He can walk into a grocery store and start eating snacks then say "Here's my money" and hand them a button. This guy could live a charmed life if he leans into his unfortunate looks.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader

Thanks I wanted the Cumia version probably have better production value but choosers can't be beggers

I did look around btw a few days ago to see if i still had the audiobook files, shit's gone

the only part that was kind of engaging was him talking about getting drunk and associated antics in the offices after the show was done in the studio. I think this was in the late 90s, forget where they were. I don't remember hearing those stories, somewhat interesting peek behind the scenes of their glory days

Skip to that section if you're interested, literally everything else is a rehash and not interesting enough to be entertained while hearing/reading it
Thanks it's the thought that counts